Ordoro

Streamline Your Fulfillment

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Snuggly Monkey

Ordoro is a game changer! I had been searching for an inventory management program that could sync inventory between Shopify & Etsy for over a year and a half. After trying a couple of other platforms, Ordoro was the clear winner. Very easy to use and set up, but the best part by far is their customer service. They are super quick to respond and help you in everything for getting set up to any snags you hit along the way. Worth every penny of the monthly service fee.

Gunskins

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Ordoro has been a very easy to use platform and we're happy that it integrates with all of our marketplaces, including Shopify. It pushes inventory stock levels and shipping information on a regular basis so it's always synced.

Florida Sunseeker

Time spent using app About 3 years

I have multiple warehouses and multiple shipping carriers. Also feed multiple stores into the interface. Makes shipping easy and sends tracking numbers back into all my stores across shopify and ebay. Very nice application.

Swanky Press 3

Time spent using app About 3 years

Ordoro is the best-paid app we use for our business. We’ve used many apps to help us with our sales on Shopify and Etsy, and Ordoro is the only one I can say REALLY works. The app is really easy to use and allows our team members to process orders at different stages. I would highly recommend Ordoro!

Rexfabrics

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We've saved a considerable shipment money over a long period with this app. Highly recommended

Brocks Homebrew Supply

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Integrates my channels perfectly.

Scrubshopper

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Where to start... Ordoro is the backbone of our business operations. We dropship a large variety of products and this inventory, shipping and dropshipping management toolkit gives us confidence to scale our business without building a very expensive information system of our own. The seamless integration between Shopify and Ordoro makes this platform a no brainer inventory management solution for Shopify users.

Sogo Snacks

Time spent using app About 1 month

I've been using Ordoro for over 2 years now and it has saved my business a lot of time and money. My support questions have always been answered quickly. Great product and company.

dan

Hourglasses

Time spent using app Over 3 years

The app is easy to use and makes sending tracking to our customers a snap. But honestly my favorite thing about Ordoro is their customer service. They are extremely friendly and fast to respond to questions (Kristen Tan in particular). Hard to find customer service that good.

Auggie Apparel

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great app for shipping! Handles everything easily and saves a ton on shipping costs!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8