Analytics to drive sales
Get actionable analytics that tell you how much revenue each channel generates and which marketing activities bring your best customers.
Save lost leads with analytics
Build smart funnels and correlations, using your analytics to learn where you lose customers and how to fix it.
All your analytics in 1 place
Trends, marketing spend, results by channel - get all your analytics and insights in one view. Simple and actionable.
About Oribi ‑ Marketing Analytics
Turn your store’s data into action with smart analytics. Grow your business by analyzing and optimizing your sales funnel and effectively allocating your marketing budget. Thousands of Shopify users use Oribi Marketing Analytics to:
- Reduce Cart Abandonment with actionable data about where and why visitors leave.
- View all their key metrics, trends, and marketing budgets in one smart analytics dashboard.
- Improve Facebook & Google paid campaigns by sending analytics data from Oribi to these platforms in one click.
- Credit every single marketing activity, from paid campaigns to newsletters or content, and know exactly how each one contributes to sales.
How is Oribi different from other analytics tools?
Oribi Marketing Analytics focuses on actionable insights.
Oribi was built for marketers who are tired of endless Google Analytics reports and want actionable analytics to make smart decisions.
You’ll get clear and hands-on analyses, such as letting you know that your Facebook ads convert 2X better than your Google ads or that your blog readers are more likely to buy. In just a few minutes, you’ll know exactly what to spend your budget on.
You no longer need to be a data geek or spend hours sifting through analytics reports to be as data driven as the largest stores. With Oribi Marketing Analytics, the smart and simple alternative to other analytics tools, you’ll get actionable insights right when you need them.
Which features does Oribi include?
- Revenue & Channel Analysis: Know exactly how much revenue you generate on every marketing dollar spent.
- eCommerce Funnels: Know when and where visitors drop out, even across domains, and how to prevent it.
- Correlations: See how certain pages, actions, or content correlate with your sales.
- Insights & Trends: See how your current analytics compare to an average week or any specific time frame.
- Improve your Facebook and Google campaigns: Send analytics data from Oribi to Facebook and Google in just one click to create powerful audiences, lookalikes, and objectives.
- Individual Customer Journeys: Follow specific visitors and see every action they perform on your site.
- Full Marketing Attribution: Know exactly how to credit each channel a customer used.
- Custom Reports: Get daily/weekly analytics summaries to show your peers and managers how you just increased your conversion rates.
How do I get started?
With our Shopify integration, it takes only one click to connect Oribi and start gathering all your analytics data, no coding required.
During the first 24 hours, Oribi will analyze how visitors use your store and create your initial reports. After this short period, you’ll have full access to all the insights and hidden data gems Oribi found on your site.
- Google Analytics,
- Facebook Ads,
- Google Ads,
Pricing 7-day free trial
or $350/month billed at $4,200 once per year
or $500/month billed at $6,000 once per year
or $650/month billed at $7,800 once per year
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
King of Christmas
Oribi does a fantastic job of tracking our traffic and conversions making it easy for us to take action regarding ad spend.
Oribi believes in making data easier to access and to analyze. They do it amazing!
Oribi help me In many ways, enhancing my analytics skills and showing me many insights I didn't think to look for. Why do I love it?
1. Funnels are amazing.
Funnels mapping and analyzing is fun and helpful on the same time. 2. Corollation is a thing you must try, because you never know when something has an impact on another thing. 3. Page analytics saves a lot, and when I say a lot I mean a looootttt of time understanding your page preformence and taking action on it 4. Cross platforms connection is amazing.
With Oribi I'm getting all the events from facebook, analytics and and exporting new ones as well. So if you had a doubt - just try it yourself.
Thanks so much for sharing your experience with Oribi! Have fun growing your business!
Smart for Life
Great support and tool for analyzing analytics. Easy to set up, affordably priced, great staff, and CEO.
Thanks for sharing your experience Have fun growing your business!