Oribi ‑ Marketing Analytics

Oribi ‑ Marketing Analytics

by Oribi INC

Marketing analytics to optimize your store and drive sales

BeanBurds

Couldn't really use the app after installing it and being excited to test it out for a week (what was advertised). Instead, I was being force to schedule a product tour prior to trying out the app for a week. Any software tool that forces you to take a certain action, without being transparent at the start, usually leaves a bad taste.

King of Christmas

Oribi does a fantastic job of tracking our traffic and conversions making it easy for us to take action regarding ad spend.

July 26, 2021

Thanks for your review. Have fun growing your business!

הוצאת קורן

Oribi believes in making data easier to access and to analyze. They do it amazing!
Oribi help me In many ways, enhancing my analytics skills and showing me many insights I didn't think to look for. Why do I love it?
1. Funnels are amazing.
Funnels mapping and analyzing is fun and helpful on the same time. 2. Corollation is a thing you must try, because you never know when something has an impact on another thing. 3. Page analytics saves a lot, and when I say a lot I mean a looootttt of time understanding your page preformence and taking action on it 4. Cross platforms connection is amazing.
With Oribi I'm getting all the events from facebook, analytics and and exporting new ones as well. So if you had a doubt - just try it yourself.

July 22, 2021

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with Oribi! Have fun growing your business!

Smart for Life

Great support and tool for analyzing analytics. Easy to set up, affordably priced, great staff, and CEO.

July 22, 2021

Thanks for sharing your experience Have fun growing your business!

Sculptoboxes.dk

I used Oribi for about 2 months now and I find it very useful. There is many features to dig into and the service is really good. The primary reason for giving 4 stars and not 5 stars is that I think it is a relatively expensive tool for smaller stores. If you have revenue of 1 million it might be a small cost compared to the insights Oribi can give. But if you are just getting started then this is a huge chunk to pay every month! However, I believe Oribi can actually help grow stores. And if you get it setup right and discover all the features - then I think Oribi can be extremely powerful.

July 21, 2021

Thank you for your review. We're glad to see you also find Oribi impactful and useful. While we try to make Oribi as affordable as possible to every type of business, we understand our pricing structure might not be a great fit for some stores that are just starting to sell. However, once these stores start to see some growth, they can use Oribi to increase their revenue. Have fun growing your business!

The Dairy

I’ve just added a new member to my business. The product and the team behind Oribi are excellent. From day one, the team has been there every step of the way and continues checking in almost weekly. My goal was to find an analytics program that anyone on my team had the confidence to use. Oribi does this and allows us to make well-informed decisions.

July 21, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're glad to see you add new members and are happy to always help with their onboarding. Adding new members to Oribi is a great way to create a data-driven culture in your company. Have fun growing your business!

Woojer

I have been using Oribi for a few weeks now and it is defiantly a game changer. We were struggling with understanding how our users go through certain funnels and Oribi has given us the perfect solution - a clean interface, easy-to-use and most importantly lots of insights on where we can improve and increase our conversion rate exponentially. We're also using Oribi to get a broader picture on how users from different countries behaves, which channel performs best for us and to receive insights on event attribution.
I highly recommend Oribi!

July 21, 2021

Thanks for the recommendation Woojer! We're super glad to see you get the value we intended to give when launching Oribi. Have fun growing your business!

Dynomyco

Oribi has wonderful customer service. I was pleasantly surprised by their quick response time and intelligent customer support reps. It's a pleasure working with them.

July 21, 2021

Thanks a lot for your review! We work hard to find our amazing reps :)
Have fun growing your business!

Blend Commerce

As an agency, we're used to using Google Analytics, but many of our clients are not comfortable. Not only is Oribi so much simpler to use, but it also allows Shopify merchants to ask specific questions, rather than creating events or use google tag manager. From our perspective, we learned a lot about our funnels which has meant we can focus our A/B testing efforts much more carefully. While we've only used Oribi for a few weeks, we're really liking the ease of setup, use and the insights were getting. Definitely a game changer for analytics...

Just Violeta

I liked free version, but I don't think it is worth that much money after free trial, crazy expensive..

January 20, 2021

Hey, thanks for your review and valuable feedback. We're really glad you liked our product and found it useful! We're sorry to hear that you didn't find our pricing structure suitable for your needs, we try to be as flexible as possible to fit different types and needs of businesses, but we realize it might not fit everyone. We truly hope to see among our thousands of eCommerce customers in the future.

Previous 1