Analytics to drive sales
Get actionable analytics that tell you how much revenue each channel generates and which marketing activities bring your best customers.
Save lost leads with analytics
Build smart funnels and correlations, using your analytics to learn where you lose customers and how to fix it.
All your analytics in 1 place
Trends, marketing spend, results by channel - get all your analytics and insights in one view. Simple and actionable.
À propos de Oribi ‑ Marketing Analytics
Turn your store’s data into action with smart analytics. Grow your business by analyzing and optimizing your sales funnel and effectively allocating your marketing budget. Thousands of Shopify users use Oribi Marketing Analytics to:
- Reduce Cart Abandonment with actionable data about where and why visitors leave.
- View all their key metrics, trends, and marketing budgets in one smart analytics dashboard.
- Improve Facebook & Google paid campaigns by sending analytics data from Oribi to these platforms in one click.
- Credit every single marketing activity, from paid campaigns to newsletters or content, and know exactly how each one contributes to sales.
How is Oribi different from other analytics tools?
Oribi Marketing Analytics focuses on actionable insights.
Oribi was built for marketers who are tired of endless Google Analytics reports and want actionable analytics to make smart decisions.
You’ll get clear and hands-on analyses, such as letting you know that your Facebook ads convert 2X better than your Google ads or that your blog readers are more likely to buy. In just a few minutes, you’ll know exactly what to spend your budget on.
You no longer need to be a data geek or spend hours sifting through analytics reports to be as data driven as the largest stores. With Oribi Marketing Analytics, the smart and simple alternative to other analytics tools, you’ll get actionable insights right when you need them.
Which features does Oribi include?
- Revenue & Channel Analysis: Know exactly how much revenue you generate on every marketing dollar spent.
- eCommerce Funnels: Know when and where visitors drop out, even across domains, and how to prevent it.
- Correlations: See how certain pages, actions, or content correlate with your sales.
- Insights & Trends: See how your current analytics compare to an average week or any specific time frame.
- Improve your Facebook and Google campaigns: Send analytics data from Oribi to Facebook and Google in just one click to create powerful audiences, lookalikes, and objectives.
- Individual Customer Journeys: Follow specific visitors and see every action they perform on your site.
- Full Marketing Attribution: Know exactly how to credit each channel a customer used.
- Custom Reports: Get daily/weekly analytics summaries to show your peers and managers how you just increased your conversion rates.
How do I get started?
With our Shopify integration, it takes only one click to connect Oribi and start gathering all your analytics data, no coding required.
During the first 24 hours, Oribi will analyze how visitors use your store and create your initial reports. After this short period, you’ll have full access to all the insights and hidden data gems Oribi found on your site.
- Google Analytics,
- Facebook Ads,
- Google Ads,
Galerie de supports multimédias
Tarifs Essai gratuit de 7 jours
$400 par mois
ou $350 par mois facturé à $4,200 une fois par an
$600 par mois
ou $500 par mois facturé à $6,000 une fois par an
$800 par mois
ou $650 par mois facturé à $7,800 une fois par an
* Tous les frais sont facturés en USD. Les frais récurrents, y compris les frais mensuels ou les frais d'utilisation, sont facturés tous les 30 jours.
Avis les plus récents
As an agency, we're used to using Google Analytics, but many of our clients are not comfortable. Not only is Oribi so much simpler to use, but it also allows Shopify merchants to ask specific questions, rather than creating events or use google tag manager. From our perspective, we learned a lot about our funnels which has meant we can focus our A/B testing efforts much more carefully. While we've only used Oribi for a few weeks, we're really liking the ease of setup, use and the insights were getting. Definitely a game changer for analytics...
I liked free version, but I don't think it is worth that much money after free trial, crazy expensive..
Réponse du développeur
Hey, thanks for your review and valuable feedback. We're really glad you liked our product and found it useful! We're sorry to hear that you didn't find our pricing structure suitable for your needs, we try to be as flexible as possible to fit different types and needs of businesses, but we realize it might not fit everyone. We truly hope to see among our thousands of eCommerce customers in the future.
Pinch Skin Care
1 Star: They charged me a lot of money because of the plan I chose and when I realized it didn't do what I thought it did, I asked for my money back. They didn't care and were very rude so I gave them 1 star BUT.... UPDATE: I was actually contacted by the CEO of the company a few weeks later and she gave me a full refund. It's unfortunate that it took for her to see this review for me to finally get my money back. I upped my rating from 1 star to 4 stars because of the return. That is good business! If someone is not happy within a reasonable amount of time, you should get a full refund. :-)