Otis Web Push Notifications

Otis Web Push Notifications

by LoopClub

Abandoned Cart Recovery, Personalized Post Purchase Upsell etc

ADAWE STORE

Yes, this app brings us a great sense of experience for both buyers and sellers, allowing customers to choose their favorite products. Thanks to the hard work of developers, let's move forward together.

Sparimperium

Tolle Idee, die App funktioniert leider nicht. Meine Kunden bekommen keine Benachrichtigungen. Das hat nur bei mir funktioniert.

May 3, 2021

Hi there,

I hope you and your family are doing well. I had a look at your account usage. I see that you have 1 active subscriber. This is because you have disabled Subscriber Registration for your store. Due to this no one else has subscribed to the notifications.

The notification prompt can be enabled again from the dashboard via a simple click. I am sure that it was disabled by mistake and enabling it will resolve that your concern.

I have also reached out to you via email for clarification. If you have any questions, I am available over email/chat/phone for help.

Please stay safe and have a great week ahead!

Loopclub Team

Kanki - 92.5 Silver Jewellery

This app is super helpful. It is simple to setup. I have already made money using their abandoned cart recovery campaign.

MarAbig

i love this app. I tried it because it was recommended by a friend. It was very easy to set up and it has several templates

Belle La Modee

super easy to set up! glad I found Otis, I cant wait to see if it helps improve my stores sales! Thank you Otis!

hibboux

We use it for abandoned cart recovery. Easy and useful. We recommend it.
We are also looking forward to the opening of other features.

fikaboo

I love this app and I love that it's free. Helped a lot with conversion. Works great for every device.

Exo Hunt

Has been very helpful and notifications look very nice and sleek. Easy to setup and easy to use on my website.

PlanBee

Really helpful, prompt support. Easy to set up. Lots of configuration options for caching and push notifications. Good stuff!

Harford Road Liquors

Honestly this is a great app. I wish they had better baners to install PWA. Besides that its perfect

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7