Otis PWA & Push Notifications

Otis PWA & Push Notifications

by LoopClub

FREE Web Push Re-engage, Post Purchase Upsell, PWA Mobile App

MySpesa

The app is perfectly matching my purpose and the metrics I need. It looks very nice and clear the setup. All is good. The customer care is very reactive and professional.

Much Gay

Really like this app. Very easy to setup and configure and the notifications look great. Would definitely recommend. Best of all it's free!

Wonder_Waisted

Seems Great so far. I hope this app will help me convert some of the site traffic to a sale! But it's really easy to use.

levleePOPstore

Just installed the apps, very easy to configure setting for automation, hope will brings more sales for our store. and most importantly it's free.

Shadez 4 Dayz

I like the ease of setup and hope that it will help me increase sales! I have just set it up but if it does what it says, it's awesome! It is probably the easiest app to set up.

Somphine

una aplicacion magnifica acabo de comenzar con ustedes y por lo que veo, veo que me va a gustar por su facilicad y demas la recomendare

Sponsors Team Shop

Excellente application. Permet de transformer le site en PWa en appli très utile. Possibilité d'envoyer des notifications pour paniers abandonnés . Merci !

Salut,

Nous sommes très heureux d'entendre vos commentaires et sommes convaincus qu'Otis vous aidera à développer votre magasin avec la récupération de panier abandonné et l'application mobile PWA

Remedy Real

Great app, only used the abandon cart recovery because I have other apps that do the rest. Super easy to use!

Hi There,

We are very happy to hear that the application was easy to use for you. Looking forward to helping your store recover abandoned carts via Otis's web push notifications.

shegerbuy

Great app in my ways. They have several features coming soon but existing features work really great. The UI is easy to work with. I also liked the level of granularity in each feature.

Hi There,

We are glad to receive your positive feedback. Our team is confident Otis will help your store in boosting revenue via abandoned cart and PWA mobile app features.

Store Wale IN

AWesome so far !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 1 3 4