Otis Web Push Notifications

Otis Web Push Notifications

by LoopClub

Abandoned Cart Recovery, Personalized Post Purchase Upsell etc

Sparimperium

Tolle Idee, die App funktioniert leider nicht. Meine Kunden bekommen keine Benachrichtigungen. Das hat nur bei mir funktioniert.

May 3, 2021

Hi there,

I hope you and your family are doing well. I had a look at your account usage. I see that you have 1 active subscriber. This is because you have disabled Subscriber Registration for your store. Due to this no one else has subscribed to the notifications.

The notification prompt can be enabled again from the dashboard via a simple click. I am sure that it was disabled by mistake and enabling it will resolve that your concern.

I have also reached out to you via email for clarification. If you have any questions, I am available over email/chat/phone for help.

Please stay safe and have a great week ahead!

Loopclub Team

GlobalGrow

Just installed this app. I hope this will help to increase the sales. Will give 5 stars if it does.

August 1, 2020

Hey There,

We are happy to have you onboard and are confident Otis will help in boosting sales for your store. Please do reach out to us via in-app chat or email at support@loopclub.io incase of any issues. We will be here to help you out.

- LoopClub Team