Otis Web Push Notifications

Otis Web Push Notifications

by LoopClub

Abandoned Cart Recovery, Personalized Post Purchase Upsell etc

Kanki - 92.5 Silver Jewellery

This app is super helpful. It is simple to setup. I have already made money using their abandoned cart recovery campaign.

Belle La Modee

super easy to set up! glad I found Otis, I cant wait to see if it helps improve my stores sales! Thank you Otis!

hibboux

We use it for abandoned cart recovery. Easy and useful. We recommend it.
We are also looking forward to the opening of other features.

fikaboo

I love this app and I love that it's free. Helped a lot with conversion. Works great for every device.

Exo Hunt

Has been very helpful and notifications look very nice and sleek. Easy to setup and easy to use on my website.

PlanBee

Really helpful, prompt support. Easy to set up. Lots of configuration options for caching and push notifications. Good stuff!

Harford Road Liquors

Honestly this is a great app. I wish they had better baners to install PWA. Besides that its perfect

Los caprichos de Lys

This is a great App with a lot of options. I have many questions and the team helped me a lot!. A lot of thx for this App and your great assistance!!

Loja Oficial | XploudShop ®

The service was carried out and solved all my doubts and corrections necessary for my store. Very good. Thank you my friends.

UrbanGabru

Using this app from last 1 month. Its really helped me to increase my sale. Push notification and PWA app features with free of cost what else I can ask. Also customer service is very fast and they solve it very quickly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6