Otis PWA & Push Notifications

Otis PWA & Push Notifications

by LoopClub

FREE Web Push Re-engage, Post Purchase Upsell, PWA Mobile App

Loja Oficial | XploudShop ®

The service was carried out and solved all my doubts and corrections necessary for my store. Very good. Thank you my friends.

UrbanGabru

Using this app from last 1 month. Its really helped me to increase my sale. Push notification and PWA app features with free of cost what else I can ask. Also customer service is very fast and they solve it very quickly.

Hidden Forest Naturals

This app is better than expected. I was just choosing it based on the rating and now I'm hooked on all the features. Im interested in seeing how it works for faster loading and a better shopping experience.

Shop-SGG

This app is beautiful and free i like it because i fast and very simple to use! Download this app it's very cool

AestheticNation

5th day of using the plugin. And we have generated assisted sales over 325 USD. We are primarily using PWA to influence customers / visitors to install our application. Being in India, people would always want to have an app on their phone than surfing a website (As we cannot always remember all the brand names). Nothing seems to be better than having such a great plugin. Ultra light, feels like an app & has a lot of control over the cache. The popup layout looks so neatly developed compared to any other competitive app. Love the plugin, keep updating and upgrading. Keep growing guys.

Happideals

Installed this app as a experiment for my shop, I have not yet opened, but the app has a lot of nice features which seems to function very good and many other people have reviewed this app good, so why not try it and see if it suits your needs...

Chamudim

This is an awesome app I've been using to increase my sales and it works pretty nice. thank you for give us for free.

Woohoobox

Thanks for the great marketing app! App has useful and easy interface.I definitely recommended.Application working with no problem.

Canvas & More

This app is great! Perfect way to collect subscribers on a different channel and communicate with them for free! Now I have text, email and push notifications covered.

deal ages

Best app to use, i used many apps but its very much user friendly
I recommend to all my friends and students this app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6