Otumate

Otumate

by Otumate

Dropship fine jewelry

Ark Brand Co.

I am writing this review to help some of you out. The initial log in for the app is simple (but not practical). You have to click on "forgot password", get a temporary password. Then log-in, through the settings tab you can change it. Make sure to hit save! Save every detail you put on the settings tab so that the app can work. Hope this helps!

Bee Jewels

There is literally no place to create a new login. It is useless without being able to login. Help?

Peter's Vaults

I spent many, many hours looking through and pushing products to my site only to have wasted all that time as I had a simple question I needed answering.
I have sent 5 messages through email and their app and have not heard back. It is a shame to go through the process of building an app to be on such a powerful platform as Shopify to then not provide half decent service.
Better to know now what a crappy company this is.

I really don't understand why this type of company is allowed to exist.

Luvrox

I love the idea, but am very concerned. All the information I input has disappeared from the dashboard. I have sent multiple e-mail to Otumate with only one response, that was to give me login info and was quick. Has anyone actually purchased from them? My McAfee goes nuts and warns me to avoid site. I have asked Shopify about them but don't think they heard anything from them. I wish they would at least get in contact with people.

Be UneeK

I think they have to keep working on this app, great potential, just need to fix image quality, import descriptions, remove or mark product that is already imported, and the most important, we need a customer service. no way to communicate with them.

O-Reviews.com

The importing feature is backward, you can only import one by one...no multi-import...You must wait for the product to be in store to enter product specs, not on the import page. I gave up and you should also before you try. Great thing is that they have awesome stuff...just need to fix the importing product and details feature.

JaiLiyShaLee

I like simplicity in the rawest form. So now that I have it downloaded and it is asking me for an email and password, which I assumed was per my connected Shopify account which apparently is wrong, with no option to sign up........I am working on my patience so I am asking that someone reach out to me and assist me with why the first part of a process is so hard so that I may adequately rate the app. Thank you kindly.

The Lady Owl

where can i create my account ? send me on email lojaadonacoruja@gmail.com i have a USA store ! why i can't acess

Hippie G. Rockstar

This app has some great products and is easy to use. I just wish it imported descriptions so I didn't have to.

Mdnterprise Hideout

Great selection, the only reason that I'm putting 4 instead of 5 stars is that the description doesn't get populated when imported to Shopify store. Also, something that would be good is if there would actually be an import list for reviewing everything before getting posted to the Shopify store.

Previous 1