SC Back in Stock Restock Alert , Počet recenzí: 155

• 5 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 5 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 7 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
12. prosinec 2023

This has to be the best app for restocking alerts and many other useful features as well. Simple, easy to use, and most of all straightforward.
I just had a call with the Product Manager Tarik Selimovic and he has helped me solve a small issue on the app. I have been using the app for years and having direct contact to the Manager is amazing. Because of this, I will definitely check out more applications from Shop Circle.

Loolia Closet
Libanon
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 4 roky
1. únor 2024

I've had this app for a few years and it works great. I've only had a minor issue when updating my store theme but the developers are very responsive and they resolve the issue very fast.

My Backyard Decor
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 5 roky
5. prosinec 2023

The Back In Stock app is fantastic! It has become an essential component of our business operations. Its simplicity and user-friendly interface make it a breeze to use. We've relied on it for the past three years without a hitch.

Recently, when we updated our shop theme, we encountered a minor issue and had to reach out to the tech team for assistance. I must say, their support was exceptional! They were incredibly helpful and swiftly resolved our issue, ensuring minimal disruption to our operations. Kudos to the team!

Elle Vie Body Products
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 4 roky
21. listopad 2023

I've had this app for years. It has been very helpful in increasing sales and decreasing emails. The app stopped working in my theme. I was able to get quick support via video chat. They showed me exactly how to fix it and offered to fix/customize my customer experience. Tarik and Anes were very helpful.

Fabric Funhouse
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 6 roky
20. listopad 2023

We have been using this app for several years now and works great! Support is quick and very helpful.

DaVinci Baby
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 5 roky
20. prosinec 2023

Awesome app!
I had some minor problems, but after a quick video consultation with Tarik, the application was fixed and works as good as before

Westernowo
Polsko
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
29. leden 2024

Support has been very helpful. I am really impressed with customer support. Quick to answer and all questions were answered. Very friendly

Barlow and Browning
Doba používání aplikace: 25 dny
15. listopad 2023

I'm glad I found this app, exactly what I was looking for and support was very helpful when I contacted them!

Muse Jewelry
Doba používání aplikace: 2 měsíci
25. říjen 2023

Attentive, quick to reply & action - always understand our needs. App works great too.

TIBBS & BONES
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 4 roky
24. leden 2024

A good value, and great support.

RevivSerums.com