Recenze (179)

Celkové hodnocení
4,8
Počty podle úrovně hodnocení
  • 79 % hodnocení s 5 hvězdami
  • 7 % hodnocení s 4 hvězdami
  • 4 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 4 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 6 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
4. květen 2024

I was in a real lurch as a product on my site got some unexpected press and we sold out of it quickly. I needed to get a Back in Stock notification up quickly - and on a Saturday - and Muaza got back to me very quickly, helped me get it installed and looking beautiful with speed and kindness. I am very impressed.

Reed Clarke
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 5 roky
14. duben 2024

This app does what it needs to do and the support from Sela the product manager has been great when we needed it! Would recommend if looking for a restock notification app that supports both email and SMS.

Blue Bungalow
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 5 roky
10. květen 2024

Super support. Special thanks to your exceptional product manager Tarik, he was very knowledgeable, clever, and patient. Fixed the issue within a few seconds. Highly recommend SC products.

KATHARINA HOVMAN
Německo
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 4 roky
27. květen 2024

We had an issue that was resolved very quickly on both our websites; much appreciate the customer support!

Black Ink
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 5 roky
8. květen 2024

Thank you to Tarik who answered all my questions and even went away to implement a suggestion I made for improving the app :)

Sadlers
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 6 roky
25. březen 2024

Sela the product manager helped me and I am excited to use Back in Stock and check out other products from SC!

MEAT ME AT HOME
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 6 roky
13. červen 2024

Tarik was VERY helpful and made the intergration so easy!

Tennessee Jane
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: Více než 2 roky
11. březen 2024

Product manager and the development team did custom work for me and I am really excited to use the app!

reliablecorporation.com
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 6 roky
13. červen 2024

Great app and great service! Thanks Tarik

Story & Sons
Spojené království
Doba používání aplikace: Téměř 3 roky
4. červen 2024

Not so much experience yet with the app itself, but have to point out the excellent,professional customer service team! Had quite some changes to adapt the app to our shop and how it appears in the frontend and everyone I was interacting was so so helpful, quick and nice! Thanks again!

joyne.com
Švýcarsko
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 7 hodinami