SC Back in Stock Restock Alert , Počet recenzí: 155

• 5 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 5 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 7 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
11. duben 2019

This has worked really well for our shop, and the support has been amazing. They were even able to quickly add code so that only some of our items got the "Back in Stock" capability on them. Perfect, and great for customer service

Cary Quilting Company
Vývojář Shop Circle odpověděl 11. duben 2019

Thanks for taking the time out to write a review of Now Back in Stock, and we're really pleased you've been happy with both the app and the support. We hope it continues to help you capture lots of additional revenue!

Best

2. květen 2017

Absolutely love this app! It offers a great way to stay in touch with customers when products are sold out and the price is very reasonable. I was unable to install it myself (couldn't figure it out). Contacted Matt at support and it was installed perfectly to match my theme without any problems. Excellent support, great app. Couldn't ask for any better. Highly recommend it! - Alexandria, www.blowoutboutique.ca

Blowout Boutique Ca
Kanada
10. červenec 2017

Easy setup. Simple and effective. Great support and fast response time. Very happy!

Deathwish Inc
16. říjen 2018

The app works perfectly! Does exactly what we need it to do. Support even helped me out with figuring out how to make it only appear for certain products, definitely recommend :)

Haverford
Austrálie
24. květen 2019

Very useful app. With HTML you can create a very nice email (their template is a bit basic) and with a click have it sent out to everyone who has signed up.

Louis is very helpful and helped us to implement the sign-up form so that it has the same style as the rest of the website and he also helped with some of the email HTML.

Overall, very useful app which allows you to see where demand is, particularly by variant, and this helps to guide our manufacturing plans.

Natalino
Spojené království
Vývojář Shop Circle odpověděl 28. květen 2019

Hi, thank you for taking the time to review Now Back in Stock - we really appreciate it. It's good to hear you're seeing the value in the app, both from a manufacturing planning perspective, and hopefully also through additional sales.

Kind regards

6. únor 2018

Super helpful in setting up the app and getting it to look exactly how we would like. We have also definitely increased our sales by knowing who to reach out to when we are back in stock with specific items!

Wooden Ships
9. prosinec 2016

Great app! Lets our customers know exactly when our products are back in stock.

Grey Haze
Spojené království
Datum úprav: 3. květen 2017

The app looks very nice on page, and is a very good idea. Can't wait to try it out. Customer service is great as well :)

Lion Feet Sneakers
Dánsko
13. únor 2020

It works perfectly and the technical support is great! They solved my problem very quickly, I really recommend this plug-in.

knock-out.ro
Rumunsko
Vývojář Shop Circle odpověděl 13. únor 2020

Many thanks for the great review :)

Best

5. prosinec 2019

After trying out a few Out of Stock notification app, I have found the perfect app for me . The customer service at Now Back in Stock has been very helpful. Especially Louis who helped with the installation and fixed a few minor tweak to my site layout. I highly recommended trying this app!

Lovera Collections
Singapur
Vývojář Shop Circle odpověděl 6. prosinec 2019

Thanks for your great review of our app! Louis says thank you for the personal shout out as well, very much appreciated. Don't forget to check out some of our other apps in the store.

Kind regards