Note globale
  • 5 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 4 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 7 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
2 mai 2017

great app and great support with installation!

Kids Glasses Jonas Paul Eyewear
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
15 mars 2018

Great app! Fast installation if you need it :-) Appreciate it!!!

Moodyme La
5 janvier 2022

This app has really helpful our small business especially during COVID-19 with supply issues . It has also reduced my workload as I no longer get product enquiries about "when will this be available" Amrinder was amazing with the set up and is always so very quick to respond and super helpful. I would definitely recommend this App.

Puriri Lane
Nouvelle-Zélande
Shop Circle a répondu 6 janvier 2022

Hi there

Thank you for your review, and your kind words about Amrinder. We're glad the app is helping with workload and saving you time.

Best

Eastside Co

20 juillet 2017

App works great and is automated. Support was very helpful.

Outdoorking
11 avril 2017

Must have app if you have items moving in and out of stock....and Matthew is very very helpful. He will do all the customization you need, to match it up to your theme.

Zooomberg
Inde
31 juillet 2017

this is an important app for me: because I am a small entrepreneur with a large collection I don't have a lot on stock but I do have products people want to buy again and again. With this ap I don't loose them to the competition. And it saves hours and hours of reacting to emails with 'can you give me a heads up when x is in stock?' . And support is great!

Enjoy Divine Nature
Pays-Bas
15 avril 2020

I just installed the app and the support folks were very prompt and helpful thus far. I look forward to seeing how much this will help the business

Sustainable Marine Canada - Reef Aquarium Supplies Plus+
Shop Circle a répondu 16 avril 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of our app! Glad our support team were able to help too.

We're confident you'll see the benefit of the app on your store. All the best!

Eastside Co

13 février 2017

such a great app, lets our customers know items are back in stock automatically - thanks www.TheVapourClub.com

The Vapour Club
Royaume-Uni
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
17 mars 2018

They installed the app for me in a day! Great service and great app so far!!

Vauvapack
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
13 juin 2018

An app like this is key for my store and helps me serve more customers! I updated my theme and this made the implementation a bit more complex. Louis helped me greatly, and always replied within a matter of moment. Very happy with my choice for this app!

Strapple