Now Back in Stock

Now Back in Stock

by Eastside Co

Back In Stock Alerts for Out of Stock Products

Côté Cuir

We like this app. If you want to use back in stock only on some items, ask them and they will tell you how to do this. I made email tests and don't be surprised, with automatic email, it can take around one hour to receive the email after you restock your item and, it took around 15 minutes if you send the email by yourself. I like the fact that we can customize the app and the email notification because we don't only use the English language. Thank you!

HER Empire

I'm on the very basic plan of $5 US a month and I find it SO helpful. I can see what people are really wanting me to restock on the site now and it definitely helps with my buying.

It always works perfectly! There was 1 day where I experienced a glitch in the system. Panicking because I rely on it so much I thought I could delete from my Shopify backend and then re-load it hoping that would fix the issue. I ended up making it worse and had to email customer support for help. Was blown away with the prompt response assuring me it would be fixed and everything was back to normal very quickly.

Great product and great support! Very happy with the service :)

Haverford

The app works perfectly! Does exactly what we need it to do. Support even helped me out with figuring out how to make it only appear for certain products, definitely recommend :)

Morfars.dk

Works as expected - and then some! Really solid and thrustworthy app. Now Back in Stock and I sleep better... and Support is awesome!

Evolved Motion The Empack

Very helpful and got it all squared away.

Little Balasana

brilliant customer service and really happy with the app. Thanks!

Flash Acp

Does what we need and prompt / helpful support from devs. Many thanks!

Sokoandco

Had a bit of trouble getting the app set up with our custom theme, but support got back to us straight away and fixed the problem instantly. Everything seems to be working a treat now!

I Wool Knit

Great app and great support. Would definitely recommend!

Strapple

An app like this is key for my store and helps me serve more customers! I updated my theme and this made the implementation a bit more complex. Louis helped me greatly, and always replied within a matter of moment. Very happy with my choice for this app!