Now Back in Stock

Now Back in Stock

by Eastside Co

Back In Stock Alerts for Out of Stock Products

Gifteyedeas Com

This app does exactly what we need it to do! I was thrilled that the developer would do the installation for me, so I did not have to spend any time getting the app running initially. Since that time, I have had a couple bugs with the app that were related to my theme, and Elicia has been extremely responsive and helpful in getting those minor issues fixed. The entire interface, on both the user and admin side, is completely intuitive, and I am very happy with the emails that are sent out to customers when products are back in stock. I highly recommend this app!!

Enjoy Divine Nature

this is an important app for me: because I am a small entrepreneur with a large collection I don't have a lot on stock but I do have products people want to buy again and again. With this ap I don't loose them to the competition. And it saves hours and hours of reacting to emails with 'can you give me a heads up when x is in stock?' . And support is great!

Outdoorking

App works great and is automated. Support was very helpful.

Suzieskincare

Excellent app. I used this on Skin Care By Suzie. https:www.skincarebysuzie.com worked perfectly

Deathwish Inc

Easy setup. Simple and effective. Great support and fast response time. Very happy!

Chessafrica Co Za

The App works perfectly, we are really impressed with how effective it is and how it totally cuts out manual tracking and responding to customers. The guys were brilliant when I asked for assistance in installing the code for it. We highly recommend this!

Thehistorylist

Very pleased with the functionality and the outstanding help and support from the staff at the company behind the app.

Lesstoolate

So far I'm more than happy with the app. Customer Service is great and I always got immediate replies. The best you can get for a start up's budget.

Doggy Topia

Fantastic Support, changed some setup to fit in with our requirements, responded very quickly to emails and app is working like it says. A+

Number 9 Fashion Studio

Review Update 2:

Kiren and the team reacted very quick and implemented a lot of changes. The speed up is very noticable and with google now placing ever more importance on site speed with their rankings it is good to know that app developers like ESC understand how all these apps that we install can all add up to a slow down if each one is not fully optimised to take advantage of the best hosting and cloud architectures.

THANK YOU TEAM ESC!

Review udate:

The below is all correct. However due to how the aop is written, how it is hosted and deployed it will KILL your page speed. And google will pick that up very quick and will down rate your website. This KILLS SEO and search rankings. I am torn as the functionality is good - but it is also hurting more than it benefits.

I have let them know already and they are working on changes - but it has been too long now. I need to disable this until they improve their code and how it is hosted.

------------
Great support! We had a small cosmetic issue for the app not displaying on itmes that were out of al variants (so no variant selected to trigger) and Matt and the team were logged in within mins, backed up our theme, made a small edit to it and voila!