Now Back in Stock

Now Back in Stock

by Eastside Co

Back In Stock Alerts for Out of Stock Products

NICORA

Been using it for a few months because we are stuck with it since customers started waitlisting our products. One, it is incredibly slow and crashes nearly every single use. Two, it does not let you send to just one SKU, its actually quite random how it decides to send the alerts, you definitely cannot control it much within the app. Limiting this to three, sometimes it just decides not to send the alert to the customers at all... still not able to determine why this happens.

Lupsona

The customer service deleted my lastest 3 theme backups (lastest 3 theme backups!!!! ) without my agreement. Yeah, they really did it! I still can't believe it! The asked me to ask for shopify support to recover, but shopify support replied that they had no backup. WTF? You can try this exprience again if you like to install this app.

Diamondmma

Developer installed the app and I am currently sitting with NO add to cart button on any of my product sales pages losing sales by the minute.

PLEASE SOMEONE CONTACT ME TO FIX THIS ISSUE, I HAVE CALLED AND EMAILED WITH NO RESPONSE.

The Banger Store

Currently doesn't work if your product has variants... So any product that has a drop down option to pick sizes, colors, etc doesn't work. I've waited almost two weeks for support and they still are not responding frequently or even updating me. Just telling me that it is installed correctly, then has emailed once since saying that they are looking into this.

I'm currently paying for the app to work on just a few items, when I have nearly 100 items not working... Terrible customer service.

Softlens Queen Store

Email Support 4 times but no heard any reply from their.'
Useless Apps and Lack of Support

Kentaur Australia

We started out absolutely loving this App and the great support. However, we had an issue about a month ago that we contacted them to urgently look into and haven't received a single reply. We have sent at least 4 follow up messages and still have not had a reply. Very disappointing; we are now looking into an alternative.