Now Back in Stock

Now Back in Stock

by Eastside Co

Back In Stock Alerts for Out of Stock Products

MinxStar

Watch out. The 14-day trial is only for the basic email-only version, although nowhere on the page does it say that. I was tricked into spending $$ to get the app. After auto-installation, the notification box did not appear in a logical position, so I reached out to support for help on these two issues. A basic non-response was given to my concerns. Furthermore, I cannot seem to be able to test the SMS since it doesn't seem active even though I selected the Starter Plan. I am uninstalling the app and finding another solution. One star + one extra star for at least responding to my email.

March 27, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to write a review of Now Back in Stock.

We agree that it wasn't clear enough that the 14 day trial relates to the email only plan. We have now amended the details on the app listing so this is more obvious.

We're sorry you feel you were tricked into spending money through the charge approval process. Our support team addressed this in their response and have offered a refund - please follow their instructions and they will deal with this for you.

Regarding your technical issues with the app, our support team have also offered to assist and make the changes on your behalf. If you change your mind about uninstalling the app, please follow the instructions in their message and they can make the changes in the areas you were having trouble with.

Kind regards

Eastside Co

Teesbytina

The app itself works great, but it really doesn't support variants. A customer can request a notification by variant, however, when the notification goes out, the notification is all about the product. For example, the subject line says "Your Legging is back in stock". Absolutely NO mention that the BLACK Legging is back in stock. Then the photo that is in the email is the main product image (not necessarily the black one). The ONLY place it even mentions the variant is in the body of the email, but let's face it, we don't all read everything. I asked them if they could at least put the photo of the variant color and they said that option wasn't available. So, you say you support variants, but you really don't!!