Now Back in Stock

Now Back in Stock

by Eastside Co

Back In Stock Alerts for Out of Stock Products

Melt Fit

The app worked good initially, but then I needed to buy tokens to keep sending out alerts. No problem, I paid for the tokens. But now the issue is that you can only get a certain amount of tokens per month. :( This is terrible if you are a business that constantly needs to alert your customers. I will have to look for another app that can accommodate me.

I also had issues with the timing of when the alerts are sent out. It is EXTREMELY DELAYED !

If you are a small business that does not need to update multiple times a month with multiple products ... then you should be fine with this app.
They are good with responding and helping to update your site if you need them too.

June 23, 2020

Thanks for your review and acknowledging our support team's help. I'm sorry that on this occasion we weren't able solve everything to your satisfaction.

Best regards

Regency Mask

We have just installed your BackinStock app and it’s working fine but we need one change. Customers are receiving Back in Stock email form notifications@nowinstock.co we want to change this email address.

Can you please tell us how can we change the notifications@nowinstock.co email to our store email address

April 15, 2020

Hi there

Thanks for your review and your support query. I understand our support team have had a dialogue with you today to answer your question. If, once it's resolved, you're happy with the outcome, you'd be able to revise your review to a 5 star it would be really appreciated!

Shamanic Supply

Buggy and their server is dead slow. Support responds but often with canned responses, doesn't really feel like a partnership as with some other developers. I've had an ongoing issue which has not been fixed and the message is 'all will be fixed in the new version'... that has not appeared for 6 months. I'm out and moving my business elsewhere.

March 12, 2020

Thanks for your review. Our support team always investigate each issue individually, so I'm sorry if you feel like you've had canned responses and that they weren't able to resolve your issue on this occasion.

El Potrero Western Wear

I hope you guys see this. I just emailed you guys. The person below is having the same issue as me. Emails have stopped sending 2 days ago on the 7th. No replies on my inquiry also.

January 10, 2020

Hi there

Our support team have emailed you in response to your recent message so please work with them and they will resolve the issue.

Many thanks!

The Painted Heirloom

I sold out on a product JUNE 2. A customer signed up to be notified when back in stock. This app send an email on JUNE 7 and again JUNE 9 to tell the customer the item was back in stock. PROBLEM was, I never increased inventory above 0 since it sold out JUNE 2. Not sure this app is even worth the $5. I may never get that customer back.

NOCTEX

Nice layout but doesnt see my variant IDs so it didnt work for me compared to other apps. When I asked them to fix this they said I had to contact my theme developer. Back to the another app I go.

May 31, 2019

Hi there

Thanks for your review of the app - we're sorry it didn't fit in with your theme as you expected it to. If you decide to speak with the theme developer and want to continue with Now Back in Stock, please let us know.