Now Back in Stock

Now Back in Stock

by Eastside Co

Back In Stock Alerts for Out of Stock Products

Sustainable Marine Canada - Reef Aquarium Supplies Plus+

I just installed the app and the support folks were very prompt and helpful thus far. I look forward to seeing how much this will help the business

April 16, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of our app! Glad our support team were able to help too.

We're confident you'll see the benefit of the app on your store. All the best!

knock-out.ro

It works perfectly and the technical support is great! They solved my problem very quickly, I really recommend this plug-in.

February 13, 2020

Many thanks for the great review :)

Best

Bluestein Zubehör

Best support we ever had. Thanks a lot for responding so fast and solving our problem with our theme.

January 15, 2020

Hi there

Thanks for the great review! Happy to help.

Lovera Collections

After trying out a few Out of Stock notification app, I have found the perfect app for me . The customer service at Now Back in Stock has been very helpful. Especially Louis who helped with the installation and fixed a few minor tweak to my site layout. I highly recommended trying this app!

December 6, 2019

Thanks for your great review of our app! Louis says thank you for the personal shout out as well, very much appreciated. Don't forget to check out some of our other apps in the store.

Sneaker Fleet

Awesome functionality as well as customer service. Team were friendly and professional. Thank you for the help.

August 22, 2019

Thanks for your review - we're glad NBIS is helping your store! Don't forget to check out Cart Convert in the app store which may also be of use to you.

Lucy & Mui

Great customer service and app has been working really well so far - we needed help customizing the colors and the support team got it sorted for us really quickly :)

August 5, 2019

Hi - thanks for your great review of the app and our customer support team. We've passed your feedback on to them!

Sweet Cherry Soda

This is a great and useful app. The developers provide excellent support and amazing customer service.

July 24, 2019

Thanks for your review! We've passed your feedback to our dev and support team.

Noé

Super ! rapide ! Nikel !
J'ai eu ma réponse très rapidement, hyper efficace, j'avais besoin d'installer Now back in stock au milieu de ma fiche produit ! et c'est résolu ! Plus de stress !!

June 20, 2019

Merci!

tchnoslt

I am just at the beginning of using this app. Had trouble figuring out how to install it, due to a problem with Shopify, not with the app. However, I didn't know it was a shopify problem, so contacted Now Back In Stock's customer service, and I have to say it is the best I've used. Louis was so helpful at every step of the way, no matter how stupid my questions probably seemed. It is now up and running, and working great.

June 14, 2019

Thanks for your review and the great feedback! And don't worry, thee's no such thing as a stupid question. Louis and the team are always happy to help.

Natalino

Very useful app. With HTML you can create a very nice email (their template is a bit basic) and with a click have it sent out to everyone who has signed up.

Louis is very helpful and helped us to implement the sign-up form so that it has the same style as the rest of the website and he also helped with some of the email HTML.

Overall, very useful app which allows you to see where demand is, particularly by variant, and this helps to guide our manufacturing plans.

May 28, 2019

Hi, thank you for taking the time to review Now Back in Stock - we really appreciate it. It's good to hear you're seeing the value in the app, both from a manufacturing planning perspective, and hopefully also through additional sales.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8