Don’t lose valuable sales
Automate push, SMS and UNLIMITED email alerts to notify customers when their chosen items are restocked. Gain valuable mobile and email data
Match the design of your widgets and emails to your store. Effortlessly customise notification triggers to maximise conversions.
Quick and simple setup
Instant auto-installer with no coding required. Using a custom theme? No problem, our support team will take care of your setup for FREE!
About Now Back in Stock
Capture more sales with Now Back In Stock
Eastside Co is one of the world’s most trusted Shopify Plus Partners with offices in London, New York and Dubai. Since 2012 we have helped thousands of brands including Route One, VW and Klarna to thrive in the competitive world of e-commerce, and we’re here to help you too!
- Do you want to stop losing sales to competitors?
- Do you want to drive sales and build customer loyalty?
Then this is the app you need! The brand new Now Back in Stock app is your complete tool for both OS1 and OS2 to recover lost sales due to a temporary stock issue. Customers can opt-in to email, SMS alerts and push notifications to be informed when your products are restocked. With 30% clickthrough rates on notifications, 12% increase in sales and 100% GDPR compliance, you can’t go wrong.
SMS alerts, push notifications and unlimited emails.
- UNLIMITED email notifications (paid plans only).
- Seamlessly integrate stock notification alerts with your store by customising their design and content.
- Notifications are sent automatically so you can focus on more important tasks.
- Send SMS alerts to customers in 200+ countries to boost conversion rates.
- Easily integrates with Mailchimp, Dotmailer, Klaviyo and PushOwl.
Simple Add-ons and Autorefill
- Reached your monthly SMS allowance? No problem - use our simple add-on feature to buy more tokens.
- Configure automatic refill for SMS tokens so you never run out.
Advanced and Easy Customisation
- Effortlessly customise the widget and notifications to match the look and feel of your store.
- Most stock notification apps only work if a product is entirely out of stock. Now Back In Stock lets customers choose restock alerts for specific variant combinations, including size, colour or style.
- Maximise conversions by defining when and how notifications are triggered. Now Back in Stock lets you send alerts based on your conversion rate, your units in stock and more!
- Prioritise notification channels which provide higher conversions to you.
Insights and Data Collection
- Sharp dashboard provides your conversion rate, conversion revenue, clickthroughs, and notifications sent.
- Allow customers to opt in to your marketing list using their email address or mobile number. Grow and retarget your customer database with future sales campaigns.
- See which products and variants have the most sign-ups to support your inventory management.
- Easily filter and export your logs and subscriptions to CSV.
Need help with setup and configuration?
Our friendly support team is on hand to take care of this for FREE! Just drop us an email.
Need more SMS volume?
Contact us for our enterprise plans.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
$0.10 per add-on SMS
$0.09 per add-on SMS
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
Worked well for a while but then we started experiencing issues. Customers complained that they were receiving error messages when trying to register. The support team were not able to help with our issue so we uninstalled this app.
Thanks for taking the time to review the app and we're sorry you uninstalled it. The problem you describe was that the customer in question had unsubscribed previously. If this happens, they are unable to subscribe again - however our dev team can manually re-add the email address in this situation.
I Love Tunics
Great little app and very reasonably priced. I had issue with settings so emailed them and it was fixed within hours - so 5 stars from me
Hi - thanks so much for taking the time to review the app! We're glad it's working well for you and that our support team could help get it set up on your store.
Not working good and support takes too long. I have been using the app for days but its not 100%. Also e-mails notification delay to be delivery to costumers when I restock the item. I have been trying get it solved with support but they keep saying devs are working on my issue. It has been more than 20 days now, my free trial period its over and I am already being charged and the app it's not working good. Not a good experience.
Thanks for your review and we're sorry you've been having issue with the app. We're in the process of migrating to a new server, which will improve the speed of the notification delivery but it will just take some time for testing etc.