Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

by outfy

Automated social media posts - VIDEO, COLLAGE, GIF. Sell More!

Angeles Couture

Best application I have used so far. I can't fault it in any way. Saves me lots of time posting to social media and it has generated some traffic to my online store. Easy to use for a novice as well. Customer service replied immediately to answer my questions.

Ms.Iconic

great customer service.the app is great for auto posting.very recommand one.thank you so much for your help.it's great!,

Eurekaonline

I have just installed this app but it looks it is an amazing app. Social media posting is just made easy, and you have nothing to worry about after your planning. Keep it up guys!

DOCTOR SALIARMO VALDERRAMA

It is wonderful that Outfy does a dairy publication of our store products on facebook and instagram. Happy with their "Automate postings of your products to your social accounts"

FindlayandCo

I first discovered Outfy when I started my biz back in 2020, now that I have several platforms for my biz, Outfy has come in handy with its automated marketing. So great that they offer a free plan.

murukali.com

Dear Outify team, you have been my top 2nd app that i am always count on ...now I highly recommend Outify...I don't like to use social media or sometimes i m busy to post something new..now outify has beenthe best solution...May God bless the work of your hands...Lot of Love from Africa

Lua leave Us Alone

I used this app to help me post on Facebook. I like how the post is prepared for me. The app is very user-friendly. The notifications are very helpful when it's time to remind you to post. You can also use the app for your Instagram post

Dreamframer Art

This is a fantastic app! Makes it so easy to post on social media - something that was always complicated and time consuming for me.

Dawson’s Deals LLC

It's very easy to use. I'm not a tech-savvy person and I'm able to do videos, pic collages, and gifs of my products. Highly recommended!

TaraHuntDesigns

I had looked through multiple apps before choosing Outfy for my store. I am using Outfy to market coordinating pieces to an outfit in a wardrobe capsule. This helps my customers envision items that go together in a professional, shoppable format. Since I've been using this app, store traffic and interest in my pieces have increased. I like that I am able to schedule my posts out in advance as I also have a full time regular job and don't want to spend an inordinate amount of time designing social media posts. I also know that videos are more engaging than regular posts. Outfy posts to Facebook and Instagram, which is difficult to find in a single app service. I would definitely recommend this app for anyone who is looking to step up their social media efforts with limited time! Check out @tarahuntdesigns for examples of the posts I've created.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 96 97