Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

by outfy

Automated social media posts - VIDEO, COLLAGE, GIF. Sell More!

Bestgoodshop

The best app I've used so far. Creates great posts. It's worth it. Еspecially the collage and gif are unique.

FLAMERING

the best in the game, no need to waste time on posting products on social media this app will do it for you

ShabVintiqueFlowers

So far so good. I've been using the app for about 2 weeks now. I just wish twitter could be linked, twitter may have control of that. But all in all, it is a really great app.

Aurora Generators

Great App. Was not working with Twitter for a number of days and communications about it was lacking yet it was fixed and things are working fine again. Looking forward to using it again and would recommend it to others.

Can A Girl Catch A Break Chic Boutique LLC

This is by far the best advertising app i've seen thus far. It is beautifully made, the presentations are great and the templates are great. I have only had my store for 6 weeks and there are traffic moving to my store for the right reason. I like the fact that you pay as you go. I hope that you continue to do great things.

KaleaBoutique

I have been using Outfy for the past 4 - 5 months to promote my store on Facebook, Twitter and other channels. The app is excellent; very easy to setup, use, control and adjust. I'm very happy with this app and the overall results we get. We save tons of time, and we know we are getting the social media exposure that we need to sustain and grow. The support team has also been great at answering the very few questions I did have. Thank you.

MaryJane

Ottima app, servizio assistenza veloce e professionale.
Consiglio vivamente, prevede anche il piano gratuito

GirlBuys

I initially found Outify difficult to understand, but i stuck with them because of the Autopilot feature. I was happy with this arrangement. I then downloaded their app on google play and now i find it so user friendly and it works...! Create quick easy GIF's and post to your social platform. I recommend, you won't regret

Mallers Hub

Good customer support. They won't stop helping you as long as you need it. Good job, keep it that way guys! Thank you!

Custom Doggy Pillow

The Outfy app is a real time saver being able to set up social campaigns and let it do its job. I think that it is the best social media app going, really easy to set up and use. Highly recommended