Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

by outfy

Automated social media posts - VIDEO, COLLAGE, GIF. Sell More!

INDYDUKAAN

Excellent app loved the app fantastic. The experience of using the app is amazing. the features are very good. the initial payment prices should be reduced so that number of user increase.

Tags 4 Pets

Nous venons d'installer cette application il y a quelques temps alors Wahouuuu ! En effet, elle est très simple à utiliser comparativement à d'autres app, elle a bcp de fonctionnalités et surtout elle fait gagner bcp de temps.
Il y a beaucoup d'automations (que l'on peut configurer à sa guise), des outils de création de Gifs, de vidéos, de collages, etc. Le support est aussi très réactif et efficace.
Bref, étant un novice dans ce domaine, je dois dire que cette app nous a permis de mieux comprendre comment cela fonctionne et surtout de définir une stratégie.
Je recommande vivement.

Writing Workshops

As a solopreneur who has always had trouble balancing the demands of social media, I found Outfy to deliver on exactly what it promises: seamless automation. The customer service is great, too. I worked with Nirnay to get my accounts set up and even when I had obvious questions she was quick to put me on the right track. If you're looking to automate your social media posts, you should delegate them to Outfy. Highly recommend.

Tech By Starks

in the beginning it was great now its awful generates post without our permission depleting credits! Update Outfly reached out and we fixed the issues they made it seamless and we appreciate them an their awesome service .hey they are the best at what they do !!!! Use them!!!

Outback Western Wear

This is a VERY good app for automating posts to social media such as Facebook to followers can see the products I sell. It saves us countless hours of work by automating tasks that are otherwise and previously performed manually.

BennzElectronics & Goodies

Love the app. A great app to use to promote your products! I am glad I ran across it. It does exactly what I need. Thank O!!

Ripe Pickings

Awesome app to use. Has assisted my business greatly by increasing sales and adding a professional outlook for my ads.

Soni Fashion®

really good. amazing app. suggest this to everyone am using this app for still last two months. then now I leave this review.

PULL UP AND SHOP

Pratique pour la promotion de nouvelles creations, j'aime bien mais je trouve dommage qu'instagram dependent du telephone . je recommend

Big Jeff Online Inc

This app decreased the amount of time I spent posting on socials from 30 mins a day down to 0 mins a day does everything I need very consistently with a clean UI.