Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

by outfy

Automated social media posts - VIDEO, COLLAGE, GIF. Sell More!

Natural Whispering Wonder

The app its job at first. It stopped posting to FB & IG. I don’t find this helpful or time saving.

June 11, 2020

Hi Natural Whispering Wonder,
We are really sorry to hear this. Your postings had stopped as you had changed your credentials but did not update them on Outfy. This is quite logical and is a part of security check applied by FB/Insta. To fix this, our system had sent you multiple reminders. Even our Activity page clearly shows what needs to be done.

You have been using Outfy for the last 8 months and are well versed with the whole process. Kindly update your credentials on Outfy and your postings will be resumed. Please free to let us know how can we assist you better.

As an Outfy customer, we always suggest you to approach us through our 24x7 customer services - Chat & Email. We are always there to help you as best possible

Regards
Team Outfy

Thistlebird Threads

I couldn't log in to the app or online. I finally removed the app from my store and once the month changed and credits refreshed, it started posting anyway! No way to get anyone on chat. I ended up having to revoke them access from my facebook so they'd stop posting. UPDATE: They have contacted me due to my review. I did not respond. I'm not interested in putting this app back and left a true review. They have called me "unprofessional and unethical" and have told me that "The world is round..and everything comes back" which I assume is some kind of karma threat. Nice. Definitely glad I cut ties with them earlier. ZERO STARS!

Mr Peachy

The app is ok, But they are sending too many aggressive marketing emails and app notifications, I was in a meeting and suddenly a notification came on my phone saying '' WARNING your account balance is low'' and people around me was looking at this. Giving a 1 star review

Amazel Designs

We used this app for a few days with Facebook and Instagram. After a few days Facebook and Instagram
1. Blocked my account when I try to add friends.
2. Decreased my post reach.
3. I stopped using Outfy and posting manually in order to regain my lost credibility with them.

Customer Support said we havent seen this behavior with any other account offered no solution other than asking us to contact Facebook.

I highly doubt they looked into the settings of my account or did any other research.

Xanitys

Doesnt work. The App is trash. Only download if you want it to never post or even work at that its not even easy to use. I don't see how the reviews are even real. ZERO STARS.

*UPDATE* They are VERY rude, disrespectful, and impatient. Highly unprofessional, and will disable your account if you leave a HONEST review. We would give negative stars if we could. Out of all the apps that we have tried, this has definitely been the worst experience. We will be picking another Shopify Social Media repost app, and NOT this one.

The Perfumerie

Completely unreliable plus pretty overpriced for what it offers. The app offers only 30 free product promotions for free (in total) which is miniscule and pretty bad. Even this puny amount it cannot publish properly. I select three social media accounts. The app published only one product on FB and then claimed all credit was used up and demanded that I buy more credit. Don't throw your money on this unreliable and overpriced app.

Le Tablier Bleu | Online French Food Supermarket

Terrible support! We manage several Shopify websites and support is mediocre at best, for ALL of them. The system is full of bugs! Very complex to use. No support what-so-ever!!!! SAD!

Tabletopfountainsplus

I waited nearly a month before submitting this review, hoping that I would become more familiar with it and how to efficiently use it. I’ve grown increasingly exasperated and come to the reluctant conclusion that it’s “Not ready for prime time”! Notifications take **FOREVER** to clear after an Instagram post has successfully processed - hours at a minimum. It’s not uncommon to still have notifications showing as “active” days later, even though there are none. It often doesn’t include the product image and when I click “reload,” it simply puts me into a never-ending loop from which I cannot escape. Like many apps on my iPad, it won’t allow for a 90° orientation. It forces me to use it in vertical mode - not how I prefer to view things in.a horizontal mode (in all fairness, so does Instagram). In three words: Annoying, Frustrating and Clunky. Other than being able to schedule to various social media, and the ability to pre-pay using “credits,” it’s pretty useless as far as I’m concerned. Needs major improvement to get more than 2 stars. I have contacted Support on several occasions only to have them tell me how to “comply” with the features in Outfy in order to use the app. Silly me! I thought that apps were supposed to be written for people to use - not to drag people around by their noses through complicated hoops in order to be “compliant” with how the app presents itself...

Choppy Chop

I've started using the free trial. The app seems to be great, makes things easier. However, if it's a free trial, then there shouldn't be any waiting 15 min wait between the posts!! That is BAD!!!!

L J S Pink Catalog

Worse customer support ever. I could not get on Instagram with this app. Know one could help me or tell me why. My notifications would tell me I had 5 products not published. My phone would say publish. When a customer is coming up with crazy situations like I've been going trough for two days, that is when the rubber meets the road when it come to experience. Outfy lacks that experience. I have wasted $20. They have you go on youtube. If it's that difficult something is wrong if you follow instructions and still have a problem. You get wisegut Customer rep as well. Outfy is out.

Previous 1