Reseñas (1.315)

Calificación general
4,6
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 86% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 10% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
7 de enero de 2024

I'm absolutely enamored with this application – Outfy has become an indispensable tool that significantly simplifies my life. Gone are the days when I would dedicate hours each week to crafting social media posts; thanks to Outfy, that's a thing of the past. Although I primarily utilize the free version, I've found immense value in purchasing credits to enhance my posting capabilities.

One of the aspects that truly stands out for me is the flexibility it offers. Unlike other platforms that require a commitment to a monthly subscription, Outfy allows users to leverage its features without being tied down to a recurring plan. This adaptability not only accommodates different user preferences but also empowers users to tailor their experience according to their specific needs.

In essence, Outfy has not only streamlined my social media efforts but has also granted me the freedom to choose how I engage with its services. It's a game-changer that caters to both casual users and those looking for additional functionalities, making it an ideal solution for anyone seeking a versatile and user-friendly social media management experience.

Zanlana Design
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
8 de febrero de 2024

Fantastic App, it’s really helping me with my socials and I like that it’s so easy to use. It has many useful features and I like the set up with my product catalogue. I highly recommend it.

Pawfection Pet Products
Reino Unido
4 meses usando la aplicación
22 de febrero de 2024

Hard to get into - pricing tiers are difficult to graduate up to

Terra Americana
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
19 de febrero de 2024

terrible to use. more complicated UI than other similar apps but more expensive.

chiclara
9 meses usando la aplicación
2 de marzo de 2024

Good work

JBR Jeweler
11 meses usando la aplicación
26 de marzo de 2024

I liked the app, it's user-friendly and opening it through the browser is very convenient. However, it lacks the most important feature in automatic posting applications. In automatic social media posting apps, you can't choose which products from which collection to post, which is a significant issue because, depending on the season or campaign, only the products we have specified in a particular collection should be shared automatically. Posting random products can harm social media networks. I hope you pay attention to this in your future updates.

Lady Ros
Alrededor de 1 hora usando la aplicación
6 de mayo de 2024

good

ALINDA DECOR
Tailandia
1 de abril de 2024

very helpful

Bratma, Corporate Choice Offset Printers Private Limited
India
Fecha de modificación: 12 de enero de 2024

Stopped responding when it came up for renewal. The only benefit woudl of been to have the AI hastags as the hashtags were previously generic and not engaging. All would be "going soon" "low stock" etc. Not very engaging. And now the AI tag feature is only going to be available until the END OF JAN 24 unless i upgrade to a plan twice the cost. This app really doesnt do anything that sets it apart from others....Posting to social media hasnt increased sales. If anything most of the posts it did were read of engaged with. Dont waste your money with this.

BBPD
12 meses usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 20 de febrero de 2024

Everything is good. They have proved to be one of the best in Social Media Post automation.

Some of the music in the videos is not compliant with Meta Policies which made some of our posts hidden from public.

Multi Trends