Reseñas (1.313)

Calificación general
4,6
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 86% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 10% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
2 de mayo de 2024

Great little app. Makes promoting new products really easy. Sometimes the feed doesn't automate so you have to go in and turn it on again. Not sure why it does that but it isn't a big deal. My favorite social media app right now.

Time Rover Treasures Home Decor Accessories Gifts
Canadá
6 meses usando la aplicación
7 de mayo de 2024

Outfy is truly a miracle workhorse for creating and pushing inviting content to your social media. I used to do my own video editing/production for my store and it could take hours - no more. I have saved so much time I actually took a break one day ha! Seriously, outstanding app.

Lizard Vigilante
5 meses usando la aplicación
31 de marzo de 2024

Started with the free version it's perfect for what I needed and never had any problems or issues with it! The paid version has a lot more features that I'm enjoying, and I'm hoping they continue to perfect this.

Beaks Barks & Beyond
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
11 de abril de 2024

Outfy's auto social media feature has been extremely beneficial for our business and we are very pleased with the results it has provided us. It has been a valuable tool in our social media marketing efforts.

Stellar Real
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
25 de abril de 2024

The best automations app, don’t have to remember to post on the day it does it for me.

Bee Bop Boutique
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
13 de abril de 2024

I'm impressed with their professionally done short videos to post on popular social media. Makes my life easier. Highly recommended for new starters, takes care of your social posts automatically while you focus on other important matters.

Moving Phrases
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
13 de abril de 2024

Great way to automate posts with plenty of options & customization.

TFC&H Co.
Casi 2 años usando la aplicación
13 de abril de 2024

This is a very useful tool. I am starting out and the fact that they have a free option is great. I look forward to growing my shop so I can upgrade and use the full potential of this app.

Aqui's Fashion Fix
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
12 de mayo de 2024

Great product! Just connect your shopify account and your social media accounts and it does the rest. Creates collages, gifs and videos with little to no prompting. It's so amazing!

Shell Design Boutique
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
1 de marzo de 2024

Outfy has been a game-changer for my Shopify store! This app has not only streamlined my social media posting process but has also saved me a whopping 2 hours every single day.
Thanks to Outfy, I can focus more on growing my business and less on managing my social media presence. I highly recommend it to all Shopify store owners looking to save time and boost their online visibility

Roslin