Reseñas (1.314)

Calificación general
4,6
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 86% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 10% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
29 de mayo de 2024

Very good. It automates what (for me) is a dreary task: creating and executing social media posts. It's a good value for the money. I'm on the $40/mo plan and if your time is valuable and or you've ever looked at hiring someone to do this work for you, it's a steal. The product is pretty intuitive and I was up and running quickly. I'm still getting the feel for but so far I like it. I had one need for support and this was handled really quickly and professionally, to my satisfaction (and, it was a problem on my end). Recommended!

Bucks
4 días usando la aplicación
1 de mayo de 2024

So easy to use. Support is very responsive even for my free account.

MacondoForever
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
30 de enero de 2024

I've been using Outfy for several years now, they continue to impress me with increasing posting methods, increasing types of social media, you can have multiple sales channels/stores in one place. Huge time saver, easy to use, is extremely consistent. Great customer service and I feel that you can't beat the price for what you get.

Apple Iwatch Candy
Alrededor de 4 años usando la aplicación
Outfy respondió 9 de febrero de 2024

Thanks a million for your glowing review! We're glad to hear you find Outfy a time-saver with consistent performance.

We also greatly appreciate your kind words about our customer service. We're always here to assist you and ensure you get the most out of Outfy. Your satisfaction means the world to us.

Thank you for choosing Outfy, and we look forward to continuing to meet and exceed your expectations.

12 de abril de 2024

so far this is great! Simple!

Coastal Fabric and Foam
Casi 3 años usando la aplicación
1 de marzo de 2024

Great service. Have been using their services since 2020. Response time can be a little long sometimes, but I think that's because they are a growing business and I like to support these type of businesses. I had some problems with my account, and they solved them quickly. Also, their services work great. So far, no complaints. Automation works. Great job!

FrappeToGo
13 días usando la aplicación
4 de junio de 2024

kumar sunny was very help full very clear very nice guy

TONY ASGA COLLECTIONS

Very good services

Lemon Lush
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
29 de enero de 2024

Extremely useful app. It does a great job creating posts, reels, shots for all your social media platforms including IG, FB, Pinterest, Youtube, TikTok etc. Being a new business I am able to save couple hundred $ from hiring marketing agencies for posting/handling my social media accounts. Their customer support is exceptional and very hands-on. Recommend this app to anyone who is looking to manage their social media accounts who have budget constrains. This app got you all covered!

Ethereal Outfitters
4 meses usando la aplicación
7 de enero de 2024

I'm absolutely enamored with this application – Outfy has become an indispensable tool that significantly simplifies my life. Gone are the days when I would dedicate hours each week to crafting social media posts; thanks to Outfy, that's a thing of the past. Although I primarily utilize the free version, I've found immense value in purchasing credits to enhance my posting capabilities.

One of the aspects that truly stands out for me is the flexibility it offers. Unlike other platforms that require a commitment to a monthly subscription, Outfy allows users to leverage its features without being tied down to a recurring plan. This adaptability not only accommodates different user preferences but also empowers users to tailor their experience according to their specific needs.

In essence, Outfy has not only streamlined my social media efforts but has also granted me the freedom to choose how I engage with its services. It's a game-changer that caters to both casual users and those looking for additional functionalities, making it an ideal solution for anyone seeking a versatile and user-friendly social media management experience.

Zanlana Design