Helhetsomdöme
  • 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
Redigerat 20 februari 2024

Everything is good. They have proved to be one of the best in Social Media Post automation.

Some of the music in the videos is not compliant with Meta Policies which made some of our posts hidden from public.

Multi Trends
Storbritannien
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
15 december 2023

It is nice to have this built in feature that posts for you. I don't like the link preset for facebook the way it displays is weird to me so I have to go in and manually change it.

Wanderlust Threads
USA
5 månader användning av appen
21 mars 2023

A little bit copy and paste, but overall a great app to help with social media automation. Haven't yet tried the paid versions to compare with.

Sideline Sports
Storbritannien
2 månader användning av appen
24 juni 2023

Goodvhhhhjjjjkkkkkkkkkkkkkiiijhhhhrhe je suis bb je vais pas te faire un truc avec les gens comme toi et tu me parles plus de ça c’est uiojkjj qui a dit ça c’est un truc à dire c’est un peu plus long mais c’est pas parce qui a un problème avec la voiture qui se fait a tout de

Godfather store
Frankrike
3 månader användning av appen
8 februari 2024

c’était correct

eprixunik
Kanada
8 juni 2017

I like that i can dictate my spend (no extra costs for impression etc...)
scheduling my posts and making sure i cover all my products on scheduled release, Excellent platform and value for money

cheers Outfy

Fishing Trends Online Shop
Australien
Ungefär 4 år användning av appen
Redigerat 26 oktober 2023

After 2 years of using this app it is time for new music and templates. Overall it is a great app not hard to use at all

Rhoda's Fashion For Less Now
USA
Ungefär 4 år användning av appen
28 september 2017

Outfy has worked very, very well for us. I only wish the planner/autopilot were a bit more robust in terms of features, but what is there works as advertised. The major hiccup is really with posting to Instagram. And Outfy's workaround is still cumbersome. On the whole, though, Outfy has made social media posting a lot easier and cheaper for us.

Mistwood City
Filippinerna
Nästan 4 år användning av appen
27 oktober 2018

Great way to promote to multiple social platforms. Initially confusing but the longer you use it the more intuitive it becomes. Product images need to be clear-cut to be usable in templates.

Nutshell
Nya Zeeland
Nästan 4 år användning av appen
10 maj 2018

Good app. I save lots of time thanks

Carnival Store Gmbh