Helhetsomdöme
  • 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
23 maj 2018

Good service, quite useful. When you can figure a way to include instagram (the only negative thus far) without having to go thru all the changes to get it posted I'll give you a 5th star.

The Hodge Podge Shop
28 dagar användning av appen
16 februari 2016

easy to use and time saver....

Balloon Maniac
Singapore
28 dagar användning av appen
11 september 2017

thank you...its work for easy marketing

Trendsetteronlineshop
Indonesien
27 maj 2016

I THINK ITS SUPER AWESOME! AND I OVE THAT IT'S PAY AS YOU GO! I'm actually already using hostile, but i found this a week ago and I think I'm planning to change to only this now!

Diva Darlings 2
Kina
22 juni 2017

Just started working with this app so far so good i like that i can controll everything from one app insead of multiples i will be back later with an update

Infinite Lyfe
2 november 2020

Good app, easy to manage. Just schedule your post on social media and the app will take care of it.

Bay To Bay Medical
Hongkong SAR
26 dagar användning av appen
27 april 2017

Love this app for the ability to simply post our products across multiple social media sites.

Root Compass
24 dagar användning av appen
11 november 2018

Great app. So easy to post to social media. Simplifies my promotions and marketing process. Love it!

IntoMyGifts
Malaysia
22 dagar användning av appen
Redigerat 13 augusti 2017

I write this review only because until now each time I open Outfy, I get an in-window popup reminding me to write a review, which is quite annoying.
On the plus side: Their support is polite and quick.

Riding Vision
Schweiz
22 dagar användning av appen
23 september 2016

Does what it says. I like the automation. Very handy and convenient. I just wish it could post the images as original on FB instead of having white space on the sides. It doesn't do that for Instagram. If there's a way that I don't know, I would change it to 5 stars.

Imanlimited