Helhetsomdöme
  • 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
17 februari 2016

So far so good – a huge time saver!

Palm Republik
Malaysia
7 oktober 2021

I like this app. It is a great assistant that saves me a lot of time in keeping exposure on social media. Would be great if to lower down the pricing to let more users experience the app.

ChikkoLab
Hongkong SAR
25 september 2020

This application will definitely help beginners in putting out good adverts for business and it is easy to use. The automation makes things seamless. There are some road bumps but for the most part, Outfy is a worthy app.

#MKE Blaq Market
27 oktober 2018

Great way to promote to multiple social platforms. Initially confusing but the longer you use it the more intuitive it becomes. Product images need to be clear-cut to be usable in templates.

Nutshell
Nya Zeeland
24 december 2021

I am using this app to promote my products on social media. And I can check it there all times. Great job

Image and wear It
Nigeria
9 december 2019

Litgloss LLC gets a lot of promotion because of this! Random promo at random times when you may not even be around to promote is awesome! I love it. Keeps my sales going!

LITGLOSS
15 februari 2016

Just learning how to use this, but sure does seem like a time saver!!

Buy All Means
Redigerat 18 maj 2018

At first, we had trouble with Pinterest and Instagram auto-post. Got support. Everything works well now.

Water Lemon
17 februari 2016

Enjoying this app it makes things a lot quicker and easier however never seems to work with Polyvore or Instagram for me, works great with the rest though!

Deathaus
15 september 2017

Great app! Highly recommended. Love it.

Bunbougu Com Au