Helhetsomdöme
  • 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
22 januari 2016

Absolutely Brilliant, easy setup and looks the part! can't wait to see the outcome!! highly recommend

Kubekfurniture
Storbritannien
Mer än ett år användning av appen
19 juni 2019

Just started it... 4 stars only because I don't know how it performs yet. But set up was super easy. A couple of clicks and my product is on all my social media!

Brown Dog Art Design
Mer än ett år användning av appen
10 september 2020

This app has helped me, with its automation, to be more proactive with my social media posts. My customers are able to see daily posts on my products, which is extremely helpful and time-saving.

Little Brown Squirrel
15 december 2018

Really useful app, great for automating posting on Facebook & Twitter. It’s just a shame it can’t auto post to Instagram without copy & pasting through the app but on the whole it good!

Twelvesilvertrees.com

Twelve Silver Trees Jewellery
Storbritannien
28 juli 2022

I would like it to just automatically renew the auto posting every month on the free plan, instead of emailing me to turn it back on.
Also, it was working fine for me for a long time and then suddenly it tells me I'm not authorized to post. So now it doesn't work at all for me.

Pecos Diamonds
12 januari 2022

Really good solution if you’re strapped for time. The automated captions on the free tier are a bit of a hassle since you have to go in and change them from something very generic.

Marsoum Art Collective
Kanada
13 juni 2017

A little buggy with Instagram but this app has been great and saved me a lot of time

Eternity Fine Jewellery
Kanada
29 januari 2019

I used this app to connect social media utilising automatic posts. I have not had any problems. Receive regular emails and reminders to post. You can choose products, time or day to post. It’s all up to the shopify owner.

Revive Wear
Australien
10 november 2022

I used this app to help spread brand awareness for my store. The free plan is okay, but a video collage would be nice to have on it.

Luminous Blossom
5 januari 2022

I'm new to this and already loving it. The only bad thing is you cant share videos unless you pay $30. but overall, every thing works great!

Miss Modish Boutique