Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

by outfy

Automated social media posts - VIDEO, COLLAGE, GIF. Sell More!

FindlayandCo

I first discovered Outfy when I started my biz back in 2020, now that I have several platforms for my biz, Outfy has come in handy with its automated marketing. So great that they offer a free plan.

murukali.com

Dear Outify team, you have been my top 2nd app that i am always count on ...now I highly recommend Outify...I don't like to use social media or sometimes i m busy to post something new..now outify has beenthe best solution...May God bless the work of your hands...Lot of Love from Africa

Lua leave Us Alone

I used this app to help me post on Facebook. I like how the post is prepared for me. The app is very user-friendly. The notifications are very helpful when it's time to remind you to post. You can also use the app for your Instagram post

Dreamframer Art

This is a fantastic app! Makes it so easy to post on social media - something that was always complicated and time consuming for me.

Dawson’s Deals LLC

It's very easy to use. I'm not a tech-savvy person and I'm able to do videos, pic collages, and gifs of my products. Highly recommended!

TaraHuntDesigns

I had looked through multiple apps before choosing Outfy for my store. I am using Outfy to market coordinating pieces to an outfit in a wardrobe capsule. This helps my customers envision items that go together in a professional, shoppable format. Since I've been using this app, store traffic and interest in my pieces have increased. I like that I am able to schedule my posts out in advance as I also have a full time regular job and don't want to spend an inordinate amount of time designing social media posts. I also know that videos are more engaging than regular posts. Outfy posts to Facebook and Instagram, which is difficult to find in a single app service. I would definitely recommend this app for anyone who is looking to step up their social media efforts with limited time! Check out @tarahuntdesigns for examples of the posts I've created.

CLOUDDUX

I really like this app because it is very easy for a non tech person like me to use. So many apps could learn from Outfy. To me so many apps would be great but I would need to know how to embed something or tag or do something that I do not know how to do.

Crocodile Leather Bags And Shoes

i use this app help a lot for our working. it is saving a lot of time and bring your customers closer and faster to you.highly recommended.thank you .

LikeDancers

I highly recommend it! I use this app for free at the moment but will upgrade it for sure in the nearest future. Don't miss it!

Dance Dressing

This app is saving a lot of time and bring your customers closer and faster to you.
I highly recommend it! Just be patient if something is not really adapting to your expectations, write them and for sure they will check and do everything for you in order to make if perfect. Be patient for their reply and you will not be dissapointed!!! They are always opened to your needs and answer your questions very clear.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 95 96