Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

by outfy

Automated social media posts - VIDEO, COLLAGE, GIF. Sell More!

Musotica

a little hard at first but then ok setting up accounts is a little difficult

Iceyx27 Video Games Clothing Books Music Movies

Seems like a time saving ap. However, I am wondering how I can customize my messages. If I figure that out I would give this a 5 star!E

Edit: After using this for a month I became a paying customer because this app saves time. I have seen some traffic from using this ap. I would recommend trying this out

Boldbrew

Been looking for an app interface that saves me time on updating tedious social media channels simultaneously. So far so good, It does what it's supposed to do and I hope I can stick with it unlike with most other Shopify apps.

Direct Deal Mib

This app is awesome, I love it

Tee Shirt Galaxy

Great app. It is perfect for sharing to all social media!

Kubekfurniture

Absolutely Brilliant, easy setup and looks the part! can't wait to see the outcome!! highly recommend

Miss Behave

So easy to use so far, can't wait to see the results!

Amy Jewelry

This app has changed my social media life. Finally, I can post to many places at once with products imported from my Shopify. I can even schedule future posts. It's the easiest way I've found to make regular posts. What's even better is that I pay only for what I use, instead of committing to a flat monthly fee, like everyone else requires. They've recently added Instagram, and I'm told they're working on adding Polyvore.

The only thing that keeps this from being a five-star review is that sometimes the posts on some of the platforms fail for no apparent reason. Also, I'd like to be able so sort previous shares by popularity score. I assume that feature will be coming.

In short, I highly recommend this app!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next