Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

by outfy

Automated social media posts - VIDEO, COLLAGE, GIF. Sell More!

Oz Camping World

This app is very easy to set up and saves a massive amount of time. Outfy posts my products 3 times a day to my social media accounts and leaves me to work on my business.

B Forever Pretty

Thank you Outfy, for the reminders to promote. The app really does make posting small ads on social media really easy. I think it's a must have app tbh.

Fab U Foria

I think this app is great and it saves so much time by automatically posting on social media platforms.

Bekit

This app is so awesome. It's so helpful and easy to use. It's really helping me create promotions. Support is good too :)

Crooked Imaging

This is an awesome app if you want to quickly create promotions for your products. Very easy to use and we recommend it :)

www.crookedimaging.co.uk

SALIAMO

it's been great easy to use and very efficient, I have run into no issues so far. I would recommend it.

Buttons For the People

Support was responsive to my problem integrating Instagram their fix worked! I love love love being able to post automatically, would like more template options for posting. All in all it's definitely worth giving a try if you rely on social media for visitors as I do.

Fathom Urban Tees

I am having a good time with the app. I am not having any issues like most who have used to the app. If I do I will update the review for suggestions. So far so good!!!!!

Grind-N-Hustl

This app is super easy to use and very fun!! The cost really is not too bad I think I prefer this app to the others like it.

OffensivelyBlessed3

It helps to make my brand awareness and I like the auto setup where my post can run automatic. I would like them to allow us to be billed through are shopify app like other apps that will be great.