Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

by Outfy

Automated SOCIAL MEDIA posts - VIDEO, COLLAGE, GIF. Sell More!

Cuffbnerts

not good .. its like you buy it get on with it

Red Beauty Textiles

Update: Worse. I'm downgrading from my original two star review to a single stare. Customer service is nightmarish. When they won't answer a question and you explain to them what you're asking they become incredibly rude and threaten "report to Shopify." Report what exactly?

Each reply is a promotional marketing about how easy their app is to use. They just won't answer questions. And. If you meekly follow their recommendations you'll be advertising for this app with every post. Why? Because they add the Outfy hashtags to your products.

While this might seem innocent enough, I personally have an issue with them piggybacking onto my posts. App is not free.

Caution when using this app. It's not picky about how it posts. I have another app that does some price fixing and Outfy does not honor the real price - tried with Facebook and with Pinterest - Outfy even goes so far as to strip my price app from my website's linked page and displays my web page with the wrong price! Yikes.

1 3 Next