Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

by outfy

Automated social media posts - VIDEO, COLLAGE, GIF. Sell More!

Revive Wear

I used this app to connect social media utilising automatic posts. I have not had any problems. Receive regular emails and reminders to post. You can choose products, time or day to post. It’s all up to the shopify owner.

Smiley Comforts

I used this app to schedule shout outs and product show case on my social media page. I love the set up and efficient , however, I wish there was more creativity regarding making slide shows, or videos.. need better templates and music upgrade.. aside from that it is amazing

Twelve Silver Trees Jewellery

Really useful app, great for automating posting on Facebook & Twitter. It’s just a shame it can’t auto post to Instagram without copy & pasting through the app but on the whole it good!

Twelvesilvertrees.com

Mikovibes

You can use this app for auto posting on your feed only. if you wish to post adverts for this, you just have to buy credits on social media apps for ads.

casualwindowshopping

I downloaded this app to help me with my Instagram posts. while I have not finished learning it yet it seems to be a bit easier than a whole lot of copy and paste on my phone. wish i could use a computer for Instagram posting.

The all new style store

Well this app is helpful enough to get the job done and its working by far, only time will tell if its that efficient for even greater tasks.

IntoMyGifts

Great app. So easy to post to social media. Simplifies my promotions and marketing process. Love it!

Nutshell

Great way to promote to multiple social platforms. Initially confusing but the longer you use it the more intuitive it becomes. Product images need to be clear-cut to be usable in templates.

Back 2 Our Roots

I really fell in LOVE with this app from the first day I tried it! My favorite is definitely the automated collages! It really came in handy, and my Instagram followers loved the layouts!!!
One note of negative, is that there aren't any ways to re-edit the collages.
Other than that, it is truly an awesome app!!! BEST ONE FOR INSTAGRAM POSTING!!

Building Blocks GB LTD

Yes, this app can save a lot of work best I have found so far. Still, hard work with the Instagram as you have to put these on yourself every hour but good