Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

by outfy

Automated social media posts - VIDEO, COLLAGE, GIF. Sell More!

Glam Luxe Boutique

They take social media promotion seriously I appreciate their efforts. I love the automatic automation it keeps consistency with my business.

MillionsMakeOne

I find it fun to post my stores items inside of collages and label them with my logo. I love it. They are helpful.

WELdental

I reached out for assistance as we weren't able to post to Instagram. Got help immediately. Guided us to reinstall Instagram on my phone to make sure the permissions were set properly. Easy fix. Works great!

EliteLUX Stores LLC

This seriously takes social media automation to a new level. The ease of setting it up, the features and flexibility you have with this app is just astounding.

This has saved me so much time generating posts especially for a new startup which needs to get posts up and running fast.

You can set it up in a way that does not feel automated whatsoever to your customers, keep your content fresh with creating templates and having autopilot randomly select one.

And the Hashtag cloud feature is just a life saver ! You can actually create group of hashtags and link them to a specific collection, so the automater will know what hashtags to use for every product you post! and you can add the product hashtags as well.

There are so so so many features to go on about, you have to get this app.

One last thing, customer service is truly astounding. The level of friendliness and willingness to hear out your feedback and ideas is remarkable.

like2b.uy

Excellent way to promote on social networks. Can't possibly post to all networks manually as often.
As good as the app performs the support from Outfy is even better.

ULTRABASIC

The great-looking app, easy to use, and set up. Works great! This app makes posting on social media so much easier. It's one of the best ways to display your social feed. Very friendly and helpful customer service too, they resolved my issues quickly. Would recommend!

Diligence1International

Automated my shop's online postings in instagram and facebook and freed us up to do other important things. Thank you outfy!

ShowGlace

I love the app, i use it create an shedule IG post. is amazing. I use my free credits and then extra credits if i need.

InventifDesigns

This app makes posting on social media so much easier! This app is a must. Very friendly and helpful customer service too.

A Bit Crafty

I use this app to help me auto post my t shirt designs. I love all aspects of it. It works wonderfully. Give it a try!!