Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

by outfy

Automated social media posts - VIDEO, COLLAGE, GIF. Sell More!

Beautyferret

I like the idea of pay as you go, so far so good!

Glossyfashion

Nice you guys have to let one pick 3 Photos to post

Xpress Tec

Great App! great for sharing on social platforms.

Dotolyanimaljewelry

Great platform, automated emails are a bit spammy but the app does what it promises and support is here to help if needed.

Ishopgadgets

nice but not free love this apps

Designer On A Dime

I really do like Outfy, I think it has a lot of positives to it. It is easy to create product posts on multiple social media sites - including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Polyvore, WeHeartIt, Kit, Where To Get, & more. The online chat is super helpful and has been available so far, any time I need it. I like that you can schedule your posts out. I don't use the autopilot feature, but it is a neat idea for those who just want the posts generated for them. There are some really easy promotional templates for the holidays & sales like Black Friday. I like that you don't have to pay monthly, it's just based on what you post. The app isn't too bad either, despite the negative reviews in the app store. Super easy to use whether on the app or on the desktop page. Looking forward to seeing what else is in store for Outfy,

Itechlow

It's an okay app. I got a few views on my store.

Mistwood City

Outfy has worked very, very well for us. I only wish the planner/autopilot were a bit more robust in terms of features, but what is there works as advertised. The major hiccup is really with posting to Instagram. And Outfy's workaround is still cumbersome. On the whole, though, Outfy has made social media posting a lot easier and cheaper for us.

A Sharp Minor Boutique

So I just downloaded this app yesterday and was pleasantly surprised at all the things I could do. However, when I went to import my products from Shopify, it would not let me. I was just frustrated which elevated to being pissed when I couldnt get help from the online chat service. Today I tried the chat service one more time and the problem was fixed within seconds. Excited to use this service. One suggestion would be to post chat customer service hours for people in different time zones that need assistance.

Bunbougu Com Au

Great app! Highly recommended. Love it.