Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

by outfy

Automated social media posts - VIDEO, COLLAGE, GIF. Sell More!

Trendsetteronlineshop

thank you...its work for easy marketing

D D Montanas

I'm fairly new to an online store. I use Outfy as an app in my store. The ease of use is awesome. I will just have to give it time to see how well it works! Happy so fsr.

Www Golfingextreme Com

Just got the app will have to rate again later.

Riding Vision

I write this review only because until now each time I open Outfy, I get an in-window popup reminding me to write a review, which is quite annoying.
On the plus side: Their support is polite and quick.

The White House Marketplace

Outfy has been a fantastic help in making my social media posting more consistent and easier. I know I would not have posted as regularly to certain platforms without it, just because of the time involved in logging in and making the post.

If there's one suggestion I could make, it would be to find ways to help us make more dynamic and creative posts, rather than simple product photo picture. I'm not in love with the Outfy options for doing this--they're static and a bit cheese. I personally like Canva, but there's no good way to input Canvas into Outfy for use on the various platforms. It'd be great if there were a way to do this sort of thing with the different graphic design programs they use.

Exchangecitiblog Wordpress Com

Thank you so much Outfy for your simplicity and genius app! love it!

Infinite Lyfe

Just started working with this app so far so good i like that i can controll everything from one app insead of multiples i will be back later with an update

Scarab Trinkets

OK, this app is really cool.... and absolutely helpful!
It makes posting to all the social media sites you use a breeze. I would absolutely recommend that you give it a try. Four stars only because things can always be improved.
Try it, you'll like it!

www.scarabtrinkets.com

Eternity Fine Jewellery

A little buggy with Instagram but this app has been great and saved me a lot of time

Bad Habit Clothing

Allows you to upload social media contents in one platform! It is very easy to use and super user friendly. It has little glitch of not allowing me to access Instagram account, but other than that, it is a great app for social media management.