Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

by outfy

Automated social media posts - VIDEO, COLLAGE, GIF. Sell More!

Armazém Mega

estou usando este aplicativo para divulgar minha loja ate agora tem me ajudado. ela e boa por ser live ajuda muito

Trinity3Co.

Awesome app and is easy to use. I agree with a comment about the extra work that goes into posting on Instagram, but it is still a great app.

SUSA KNIVES

really good . amazing app . suggest this to everyone am using this app still last three months . then now i leave this review .

Borikua Vibes

Really useful tool!!!! The review and wishlist integration is awesome!!! Considering buying the premium stuff maybe next month

My Go To Brands

I like the options Outfy has to offer. The video creation can be a bit better there's always growth opportunity.

Momwhodesignsco

I absolutely love this app feature it has helped me a lot!! It post for me so even If I do not feel like promoting or working it does it for me.

Hot Trendy Gadgets

Lovely and easy to use app, it makes my posting to fb so easy! Spreading a word as never been made easy as it is with Outfy! Thanks guys!

Glam Luxe Boutique

They take social media promotion seriously I appreciate their efforts. I love the automatic automation it keeps consistency with my business.

MillionsMakeOne

I find it fun to post my stores items inside of collages and label them with my logo. I love it. They are helpful.

WELdental

I reached out for assistance as we weren't able to post to Instagram. Got help immediately. Guided us to reinstall Instagram on my phone to make sure the permissions were set properly. Easy fix. Works great!