Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

by outfy

Automated social media posts - VIDEO, COLLAGE, GIF. Sell More!

Imanlimited

Does what it says. I like the automation. Very handy and convenient. I just wish it could post the images as original on FB instead of having white space on the sides. It doesn't do that for Instagram. If there's a way that I don't know, I would change it to 5 stars.

Solidfuelsalesllc

Nice app, well organized and easy to use. Have not used it long enough to see if what's doing for me is working.

Mcstachio Co

The formatting of the posts could be better but outside of that the app is pretty awesome. Support is very responsive. The app is very cost-effective and allows easy auto-pilot posting of your catalog to all your social media accounts including some sites no one else offers like Fancy and Polyvore. There is no monthly fee, you buy posts in groups as low a $0.02 ea which makes this a very affordable tool to cover all of your social media accounts with a single app. I do recommend.

99fragrance

I like this app. I like how i can do a planner and date which product to submit.

Keylink Solutions

I just started using this app and it has saved me a ton of time. The main feature is taking the guess work out of social media sharing. i'll update my review after i see how it goes in a few days. i just launched http://www.freshvaper.com and am very interested in seeing how it works for my niche.

Diva Darlings 2

I THINK ITS SUPER AWESOME! AND I OVE THAT IT'S PAY AS YOU GO! I'm actually already using hostile, but i found this a week ago and I think I'm planning to change to only this now!

Bintbiz

it looks pretty good, still too soon to evaluate the results.

Botts

Pretty cool app. Very useful if your busy all day

Prolific Kitty Designs

This app is excellent! Makes sharing so much easier.

Vintage Bette

Set up was super easy, I didn't even have to consult my resident tech expert (read: husband)! I am enjoying the simple tools and am NOT overwhelmed when scheduling posts. Definitely the most user friendly I have seen for automating social media. I am happy with this app!!