Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

Automated SOCIAL MEDIA posts - VIDEO, COLLAGE, GIF. Sell More!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Sukriti Bangles

Location India

It is a great application for our Shopify store. Automation of social media posts is awesome. The support service is good.

October 8, 2021

Hi, Sukriti Bangles!

Your review made our day. We thank you for posting it and will strive to serve your needs even better. In fact, every day at Outfy is an opportunity to find ways to do more for our customers.

Once again thank you very much.

Kartforest

Location India

I used this app to automate posting on social media. I'm using free plan so have limited access. This app has potential and reduces lots of manual work.

Orcam CS

Time spent using app Over 1 year

PERFECT EVEN THE FREE TRIAL! MY BEST SOCIAL MEDIA SHARING SOURCE!!! YOU SAVE HOURS WEEKLY IN POST SHARING AND CREATING CONTENT!

MYVACTees

Love the app! I like the fact that I do not have to spend my time posting. Frees me to focus on other aspects of my business.
The customer service and response time are Great!

OrkaSilver

Location Netherlands

Great App. Very helpful. Each social media platform could be linked and the posts are automated easily. It works great!

SPAZA.ae

Location United Arab Emirates

Wonderful app. Your social media marketing is taken care with such ease. Schedule you posts on peak times to get the most of your audience. In short one of the best apps in shopify.

Sepet Sarayı

Location Turkey
Time spent using app About 2 months

So usefull, I hope they bring translation feature for Turkish or more. Thanks to the team who made this wonderfull AI!

Purple Lotus Gemstones

I love this app!!! It's so east to use and it saves me valuable time! I highly recommend this app!!!

"B" Adored Boutique

The app really helps with scheduling your social media post. You can create and schedule post for days out, you can set it on auto pilot and let the app do everything for you, or you can do both.

August 12, 2021

We are so happy to hear about your positive experience with Outfy.

We exist to help you grow your online store and positive reviews encourage us to do better. If you need any help with Outfy, please feel free to reach out to us at hello@outfy.com

Scarlet Bloom

I used this App to automate post on Facebook and Instagram and it is really great. I can concentration on building my business and don't have to worry about what I should post and when. However I also take advantage of manually posting and scheduling post for what ever times I want. I would recommend this App to anyone who is looking to grow their business. Since using the App I have seen more traffic coming through my store.

August 12, 2021

Thank you 'Scarlet Bloom' for your positive encouragement and supportive up-vote. It pleased us very much to help you grow your business.

A good review is a sign that we are doing our job well. It drives us to aim higher. Please don't hesitate to reach out for any assistance with Outfy at hello@outfy.com