Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

by outfy

Automated social media posts - VIDEO, COLLAGE, GIF. Sell More!

Azucar Maria

So far is good, Im still trying to figure out how to make the most out of it and how it will improve my media presence, Im a canadian boutique so some social media sites are very limited to us yet like wanelo which I have heard is amazing, but is not available out of US , same thing with pinterest buyable pins if you dont ship out of the country... still figuring out, but easy to navigate for sure!!!! it is really worth a try, considering you can really use free marketing, before investing in ads in fb or google

Zopple

Good, could be better... Think there should be a share all option for Pinterest etc...

Bvstore 11045

So far this application is AMAZING! I cant tell you how much i was struggling getting posts to ALL of my social media sites. Using Outfy has saved me a TON of time. I was a little hesitant due to how you have to pay per post... but in the long run the prices seem to be fair and will surely pay its worth in time saved for sure! Loving it so far!

The Agency

Looking pretty sweet so far!!! I am thinking this is going to be an essential app for spreading the word.

Regencies

I love the convenience of being able to access many of your social media accounts on one dashboard.

However, the app seems limited. For example, you still need to select images individually and upload to pinterest. Doesn't save much time over simply using the pinterest widget directly. Outfy app also doesn't offer the option to add customized text to your pics.

I did however email for support and got a response within 1 business day, which was great.

5 stars for being free and for providing great support
4 stars for relative ease of use
2 stars for being limited in what this app can actually do. I honestly didn't see much time savings in using this app vs. simply going through my social media accounts directly, but maybe I am missing something?

3.5 stars rounded up to 4.

Reecefurniture Com

This app had provided you an excellent tools to send out the products to these social media at once. It has a nifty way to schedule these selected products you like to broadcast them into public without paying so much money.

Palm Republik

So far so good – a huge time saver!

Deathaus

Enjoying this app it makes things a lot quicker and easier however never seems to work with Polyvore or Instagram for me, works great with the rest though!

Balloon Maniac

easy to use and time saver....

Buy All Means

Just learning how to use this, but sure does seem like a time saver!!