Outfy ‑ Social Media Promotion

Outfy ‑ Social Media Promotion

by outfy

Boost Traffic and Sales by smartly managing your Social Media!

L+J electro and more

I like how it promotes my products. I just started using it so would not be fair to give a review yet

Paper-Bag-Panda

Was a huge fan at first. Then noticed i would have the exact same number of page views from each post. and they were always at the same location. Facebook itself showed nothing, no views, no clicks, no impressions.
Also only posted to facebook for 98% of the few shares i made. ran out faster than 30 shares and so far not worth buying more when not sure how well it works

CZ Sparkle Jewelry®

Works well as advertised but I wish there was the option to post every few days. Every 12 hours seems like too much for some of the media outlets. I also contacted customer service with some general questions and they never responded to me. In terms of autoposting, it has saved soooooo much time and really grown my pinterest following.

Alpine Mastiff Designs

Works well. The developers need to understand that real paid apps do not automatically include their brand (@outfy, #outfy) on every single post...that's why we pay for them. They also need to make it easier to know how much each post is going to "cost" before posting it (cost is in credits), and make it easier to know the balance available. Finally, they keep asking for reviews, so here it is.

Colme Design

Good app. When posting on Instagram a manual process on the mobile phone must be used. In this process they do not add my link, instead they add advertising for outfy at the end of my post.

This has two problems:
- Either I accept that not my shop is promoted but outfy (ridiculous)
- Or I manually delete the self-advertisement for outfy and manually enter my link again. This must be done on the mobile phone. The link was NOT added automatically. Lot's of fiddly mobile phone keyboard typing

When they add more self-advertisement (allthough I PAY for this service) to my posts I will cancel this app.

But besides this annoying mistake, it's convenient and I like it, so three starts left is fair.

Fashion Feet Shoes

Concept is good but flaws are basic..but enough to .make me delete and try another. When doing pic collage..you can't adjust the picture size in the photo grid. So ifnyou product pics on your site are larger then 800×800 you will struggle with pic collages. Which we llove showcasing fashion ensembles from our site.

G House Stores

Its something new but Its a great and easy product to use

Pennys Treasured Jewels

This app does not support your Shopify Lite/Monthly account. The Shopify Lite/monthly account is $9 a month and your store appears on a Facebook page you create. So when you try to promote an ad it goes to a broken link not the actual product. I learned the hard way. Not good. Other than that I think this is a good app for anyone promoting their products on any of the plans above the Shopify Lite.

Shoppinn Paradize

love this app however my biggest pet peeve is you have no way of sorting your products. lots of time sorting to find the items you want to promote. great if your have small amount of inventory.

Salem Essentials And Apothecary

Needs some work. The automated posts are harmful to your feed and hard to control. I ended up turning off all Facebook connections so that this app would STOP making garbage posts to FB. That feed is not one you want to spam people with machine-built post that make no sense (unfinished sentences and parsed keywords that end up looking like junk posts...making YOU look like a spammer).

The WANELO feed has been useful for my store. I actually yielded some sales. (That's good!)

I will continue to work with the app for now, but honestly, I have spent money on auto-posts that feels like wasted money at this point.

Previous 1