Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

by outfy

Automated social media posts - VIDEO, COLLAGE, GIF. Sell More!

Bay To Bay Medical

Good app, easy to manage. Just schedule your post on social media and the app will take care of it.

#MKE Blaq Market

This application will definitely help beginners in putting out good adverts for business and it is easy to use. The automation makes things seamless. There are some road bumps but for the most part, Outfy is a worthy app.

Little Brown Squirrel

This app has helped me, with its automation, to be more proactive with my social media posts. My customers are able to see daily posts on my products, which is extremely helpful and time-saving.

The Emperiol Clothing Company

the only gripe i have about this app, is that it doesn't just post to Instagram. You still have to go in and post to it yourself. But other than that it is extremely useful.

Union Leisurewear

agree to comment below

Fantastic tool saving your time. Easy to use and plan. The only feature I would improve is to make possible in autopilot to post e.g. once or twice per week not only per day.
Aside of that I very much recommend it.

Apostolic Clothing

I love this app. It actaully saved us a lot of manpower whereas before we needed a team to do the social posting. The only issue I have is that they require your phone to manually post on instagram. This may not be an issue if its one account but managing over 5 accounts its impossble to keep track. Hootsuite and other tools post automatically they need to figure that out.

LITGLOSS

Litgloss LLC gets a lot of promotion because of this! Random promo at random times when you may not even be around to promote is awesome! I love it. Keeps my sales going!

Stickmanltd

The templates are just wonderful and look really professional. Very easy to use, just set up everything once and you are good to go. Posting in seconds and schedule is available. It would be supper great if the app would also help to reach more people on Social media accounts. There is an option to put your keywords and hashtags but it is not as effective at the moment for me personally. Overall the app is exactly what they say it will do and more. Great thanks https://stickmans.co.uk

KBK Boutique

I am new to Shopify and all these Apps, so the easier the better for me! The App made it very user friendly even for someone like me that is not internet savvy…..So far I really like it

Westwoods Cabinet Hardware

This app makes it real easy to make nice posts for social media platforms. I really like how the autopilot allows you to set it and forget it. I really wish there was more customization options regarding the frequency of different autopilot campaigns as we feel we might be over-posting to some platforms.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10