Outfy ‑ Go Social, Grow more

Outfy ‑ Go Social, Grow more

by outfy

Generate Traffic, Sell more, Grow faster!

The Emperiol Clothing Company

the only gripe i have about this app, is that it doesn't just post to Instagram. You still have to go in and post to it yourself. But other than that it is extremely useful.

Union Leisurewear

agree to comment below

Fantastic tool saving your time. Easy to use and plan. The only feature I would improve is to make possible in autopilot to post e.g. once or twice per week not only per day.
Aside of that I very much recommend it.

Apostolic Clothing

I love this app. It actaully saved us a lot of manpower whereas before we needed a team to do the social posting. The only issue I have is that they require your phone to manually post on instagram. This may not be an issue if its one account but managing over 5 accounts its impossble to keep track. Hootsuite and other tools post automatically they need to figure that out.

LITGLOSS

Litgloss LLC gets a lot of promotion because of this! Random promo at random times when you may not even be around to promote is awesome! I love it. Keeps my sales going!

Stickmanltd

The templates are just wonderful and look really professional. Very easy to use, just set up everything once and you are good to go. Posting in seconds and schedule is available. It would be supper great if the app would also help to reach more people on Social media accounts. There is an option to put your keywords and hashtags but it is not as effective at the moment for me personally. Overall the app is exactly what they say it will do and more. Great thanks https://stickmans.co.uk

KBK Boutique

I am new to Shopify and all these Apps, so the easier the better for me! The App made it very user friendly even for someone like me that is not internet savvy…..So far I really like it

Westwoods Cabinet Hardware

This app makes it real easy to make nice posts for social media platforms. I really like how the autopilot allows you to set it and forget it. I really wish there was more customization options regarding the frequency of different autopilot campaigns as we feel we might be over-posting to some platforms.

Consider It Country Cottage Industries

I like Outfy. It has allowed me to integrate Instagram and Facebook postings where I've not even been able to get the connection between Facebook and Instagram and Shopify figured out yet (probably from trying to combine an old store with new--it's complicated). I did not at first understand that Outfy would not share my things automatically on Instagram and that I had to do it. I really do like how it makes accessing my products to showcase easy, and the collage feature is my favorite--it works very well with the concept of my store.

Brown Dog Art Design

Just started it... 4 stars only because I don't know how it performs yet. But set up was super easy. A couple of clicks and my product is on all my social media!

Hold It!

Using this app from a laptop is great. The mobile app doesn't work quite as well for me. I like being able to schedule posts ahead of time and not have to worry about it the rest of the week.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10