Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

Automated SOCIAL MEDIA posts - VIDEO, COLLAGE, GIF. Sell More!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Pecos Diamonds

I would like it to just automatically renew the auto posting every month on the free plan, instead of emailing me to turn it back on.
Also, it was working fine for me for a long time and then suddenly it tells me I'm not authorized to post. So now it doesn't work at all for me.

HISESTHER

Time spent using app About 1 month

My only issue was some postings included template verbiage non-specific to my site and when I reached out to support, no response.

Chrystal Sloane

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Outfy has been helpful keeping my brand out there on social media with my daily posts. Very useful tools for a busy business owner.

Kay Designs New Zealand

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Easy to install and set up. I'm still finding out about how effective it is for me as I am just a small art business, but so far so good.

Ashley's Assets

It would be nice if the free version would post more a day with its automated system but overall it's pretty nice to have!

Marsoum Art Collective

Really good solution if you’re strapped for time. The automated captions on the free tier are a bit of a hassle since you have to go in and change them from something very generic.

Lil Mommy's Boutique

I use this app to post on my facebook page. It really is a great app but i wish it had more options with the free subscription. I may upgrade in the near future.

Miss Modish Boutique

I'm new to this and already loving it. The only bad thing is you cant share videos unless you pay $30. but overall, every thing works great!

Image and wear It

Location Nigeria
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I am using this app to promote my products on social media. And I can check it there all times. Great job

The Perfect Lemonade

I use this app to help me with stay current with my social media. I really appreciate the variety in the content.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12