Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

by Outfy

Automated SOCIAL MEDIA posts - VIDEO, COLLAGE, GIF. Sell More!

Sassy Sparkles $5 Jewelry

I find this app to be a big help for when I forget to post to my business and social media for the day. It keeps my products fresh for my customers and showcases new items with each post.

Perruques Mimaux

this app is amazing it's axactly whant i need to manage my accounts. just the free versions is too short but if yu can take the premium to auto post on your networks, you will not regret that

vaoalavanilla

I LOVE this App. Very easy and simple automated social media posts. I highly recommend this to anyone who doesn't have the time to write a zillion posts!

Smallfrys Corner

great app unfortunatly due to some unfortunate events i had to put slot on hold. I am trying to do come back. so am gonna start using this app again

Bay To Bay Medical

Good app, easy to manage. Just schedule your post on social media and the app will take care of it.

#MKE Blaq Market

This application will definitely help beginners in putting out good adverts for business and it is easy to use. The automation makes things seamless. There are some road bumps but for the most part, Outfy is a worthy app.

Little Brown Squirrel

This app has helped me, with its automation, to be more proactive with my social media posts. My customers are able to see daily posts on my products, which is extremely helpful and time-saving.

The Emperiol Clothing Company

the only gripe i have about this app, is that it doesn't just post to Instagram. You still have to go in and post to it yourself. But other than that it is extremely useful.

Union Leisurewear

agree to comment below

Fantastic tool saving your time. Easy to use and plan. The only feature I would improve is to make possible in autopilot to post e.g. once or twice per week not only per day.
Aside of that I very much recommend it.

Apostolic Clothing

I love this app. It actaully saved us a lot of manpower whereas before we needed a team to do the social posting. The only issue I have is that they require your phone to manually post on instagram. This may not be an issue if its one account but managing over 5 accounts its impossble to keep track. Hootsuite and other tools post automatically they need to figure that out.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10