4.7

Merchants appreciate this social media automation app for its user-friendly interface, customizable templates, and detailed analytics. It supports a wide range of platforms and allows management of multiple sales channels. Many praise its responsive customer support, reasonable pricing, and pay-as-you-go plan. Merchants report increased brand awareness, traffic, and sales since using the app.

March 31, 2024

Started with the free version it's perfect for what I needed and never had any problems or issues with it! The paid version has a lot more features that I'm enjoying, and I'm hoping they continue to perfect this.

Beaks Barks & Beyond
March 26, 2024

I liked the app, it's user-friendly and opening it through the browser is very convenient. However, it lacks the most important feature in automatic posting applications. In automatic social media posting apps, you can't choose which products from which collection to post, which is a significant issue because, depending on the season or campaign, only the products we have specified in a particular collection should be shared automatically. Posting random products can harm social media networks. I hope you pay attention to this in your future updates.

Lady Ros
January 9, 2024

Great

Classic Teen Clothing
5 days using the app
September 14, 2023

I recommend Outify to all Shopify users. It has proven to be an incredibly valuable app for my Shopify store, and I've been using it since I launched my store.

Pabung
India
Over 1 year using the app
September 29, 2023

Very functional and helpfull toll. Helps me to save a lot of time.

Dedicated Grappler - Living The Grappling Lifestyle
Germany
7 months using the app
Outfy replied September 30, 2023

Thank you for your fantastic review! We're delighted to hear that Outfy has streamlined your social media posting and saved you valuable time. We're committed to supporting your business growth, ensuring that your reach expands effortlessly along with your success.

May 25, 2023

Happy with outfy, it just de-clutters and all that a business owner needs to focus on with social media. Definitely recommend and Happy with the way this app has helped our business.

ZILORRA
India
10 months using the app
February 8, 2024

Fantastic App, it’s really helping me with my socials and I like that it’s so easy to use. It has many useful features and I like the set up with my product catalogue. I highly recommend it.

Pawfection Pet Products
May 11, 2023

This will encourage me to do more marketing on social media which is something I really need to do to spread the word.

Toplightco
Over 1 year using the app
September 14, 2023

Very useful solution, that help to automate tasks and expand the visibility of the webshop. Easy to use, and very good UI.

Hidjabaya
4 months using the app
May 25, 2023

Outfy - Automate Social Media has been a game-changer for Island Wildflower. It saves me time and helps me reach a wider audience with scheduled and automated posts. Highly recommend!

IslandWildflower