Oxi Social Login

Oxi Social Login

by Oxi Apps

One click login with Facebook, Google and many more

Loverlake

i like it very much,it help me a lot

Shebal

Have not used it. Just give me some time.

Pieter Petros

The very decent app for Social Login. This app have all the functionalities that i needed.

Hhn Marketplace

Decent app, can customize your social login buttons to match the look and feel of your website; but had to uninstall the app because for whatever reason....some glitch going on with this Review Social Login app; I could not setup to connect the Instagram social login button, every time I attempted to, it would just automatically redirect me to a Instagram error page. The whole point of installing this app for me was to setup a Facebook and Instagram social login button for our customers, but it defeats the purpose if I can't even setup the Instagram social login button.

Gamedoors

Just the right app for login service.. Easy and comfortable to Install too

Lucasclub

Great app !!! recommended Great app !!!

Sabridalstore

Have been using the app for a day. It was super easy to install and customise. It looks very professional. Thanks for this!

Pretty Guest

Works great but whats best is the customer service. I had an issue and they were super responsive super fast and out of their way to help. They fixed everything for me. Highly recommended!
Thanks!

Roiii

VERY USEFUL GOOD GOOD GOOD LIKE USE VERY MUCH

Unearthed By Candleberry

Love it! The price is well worth the ability for people to log in with their social media accounts.