Oxi Social Login

Oxi Social Login

by Oxi Apps

One click login with Facebook, Google and many more

Ursul Paris

It works well in my opinion. I dont know really cause i wasnt in charge of this app and is the firt time i cannect to the app and i must absolutly do a review that i am not abble to do!

Xn Qrq577bv5q4hfp0b

Great little app - a definate must in this day and age.

Angeldressing

Social Login is the basic app which is a must have for any store. Couldn't find the better app at better pricing. There were some custom changes required, and team helped to achieve the same in no time. Thank you guys. Keep it up.

Ocean Home Fashion

good for my store.good for my store

My Clothes Hanger

App is easy to setup and use. 5 stars all the way.

On a side note: I'm a little disappointed with Instagram making it so hard to use their app for login...you have to go through a whole ridiculous approval process including video screenshot and on top of that it can take two weeks. No thanks Instagram!

Kiddymania

Great little app - a definate must in this day and age.

Cuco Nuco

It looks very nice!!! The login pop up helps me to make my website faster. And I’m sure the customers will appreciate too. Better than getting on conventional login pages. Customer service just amazing. They help me to change some css within an hour!!!! Absolutely 5 stars!

Se ve bastante bonito! La posibilidad de instalar un pop up en vez de redirigir hacia mi pagina de login convencional me ha encantado. Mucho más fácil para mis usuarios!! Realmente va bastante rápido no se queda trabado como algunas apps. Lo mismo digo de su atención al cliente, me respondieron en menos de unos minutos y en una hora ya tenía las modificaciones que quería!

Il rend mon site plus beau et rapide! Les clients vont aimer le pop up pour se connecter à la place de se rendre sur la page login de mon site. Le service client impeccable, en moins d’une heure les modifications que j’avais demandé ont été effectuées! 5 étoiles

Strawbie Collections

It is one of those app that JUST WORKS and is great at what it does! Loving it so far!

Jgcworker Team

Easy to add Social Login Function.Thanks!

The Bircher Bar

Simple and easy to use - works great!