Oxi Social Login

Oxi Social Login

by Oxi Apps

One click login with Facebook, Google and many more

Fatbeard Brewing Supply

The app was very easy to integrate into my store and makes it super easy for customers to make an account. Great app!!!

Baygiftvault

Love this app! I've installed it now on two different Shopify platforms without any issues. And for the price, hard to beat!!
baygiftvault.com
sitaracollections.com

Seraphim Distributors

Awesome this program load very fast with no problems! And it is working great, thank you so much.

Green Banana Paper

Nice app, good support too! .

Igrabon Com

Excellent App with good features and Support is fantastic!!

Gold Money Group Desings

Thanks for the fast email reply I like the service looking forward to many years to come! Let's make it happen Rich.

Logan Furniture

I love you guys! fast, clean, wonderful, and hardworking.

Nerja Tapas Tours

Super easy to use and install. I can recommend. Many thanks

Premiumbox

Incredible app and even friendlier staff! I had issues with aesthetics on my login page and the staff was quick to respond and very helpful. Genuinely wanting me to help even though​ I had told him it's okay and I'm pleased with the current result if achieving what I had pictured wasn't possible. Eventually after having permission to my store he was able to edit the code and get me what I wanted. Would recommend to everyone, not just for the the benefits of the app itself but because you can be sure customer service will be eager to help.

Kookimoon

great app and great service from richard