Oxi Social Login

Oxi Social Login

by Oxi Apps

One click login with Facebook, Google and many more

Coffeelounge85

Just installed social login moving from another app, and I am very happy with customers service team , thank you Rich, as they were very helpful and and help me out with my concerned. I highly recommend their service.

Red Carpet Brows

Although I just installed the app and it's too soon to see if it's helpful, customer service has been excellent. If there prompt responses to questions are any indication of what to expect from this app then I'm sure I will love it.

Consciousstep

Easy set-up, easy editing - fast integration! We are happy to see 30+ users register through this app in the first month alone :)

Eviveshop

The installation and use of app is as simple as WOW!

Sculpt Extreme

haven't really tested it yet, lets give you a fair shot!
ill review as i use it!

My Bikini Store

Super easy and one click app. I just install it and forget and I don't need to think of any complex configurations/design etc. I am just in process of launching my store, and exploring useful apps and design by myself, and this is one awsome find.

Richard was extremely helpful and even helped and fixed few other issues on my store. He went out of the way to make things work and I can't thank him enough for his courtesy and professionalism. Thank you....

14kjewelry

Havent Tried it yet leaving review because I keep getting spammed.

Parrotlife Pet Supples And Services

great app easy to use for a newby like myself and the low cost is worth the time it saves me setting up my new store thank you again from the parrotlife team

Tiaaraa

It was very easy to integrate the app with my store. The support team was quick to respond to all the queries that I had. Kudos Team Social Login!!

Bazaarmpls

I forgot I had social login enabled on https://bazaarmpls.com - for me, that's the marker of a really great app. It's something I've been able to set and forget, though it's been at work in the background getting nearly 100% customer registration in my registration-optional store.