Oxi Social Login

Oxi Social Login

by Oxi Apps

One click login with Facebook, Google and many more

Seraphim Distributors

Awesome this program load very fast with no problems! And it is working great, thank you so much.

Green Banana Paper

Nice app, good support too! .

Igrabon Com

Excellent App with good features and Support is fantastic!!

Gold Money Group Desings

Thanks for the fast email reply I like the service looking forward to many years to come! Let's make it happen Rich.

Logan Furniture

I love you guys! fast, clean, wonderful, and hardworking.

Nerja Tapas Tours

Super easy to use and install. I can recommend. Many thanks

Premiumbox

Incredible app and even friendlier staff! I had issues with aesthetics on my login page and the staff was quick to respond and very helpful. Genuinely wanting me to help even though​ I had told him it's okay and I'm pleased with the current result if achieving what I had pictured wasn't possible. Eventually after having permission to my store he was able to edit the code and get me what I wanted. Would recommend to everyone, not just for the the benefits of the app itself but because you can be sure customer service will be eager to help.

Kookimoon

great app and great service from richard

Coffeelounge85

Just installed social login moving from another app, and I am very happy with customers service team , thank you Rich, as they were very helpful and and help me out with my concerned. I highly recommend their service.

Red Carpet Brows

Although I just installed the app and it's too soon to see if it's helpful, customer service has been excellent. If there prompt responses to questions are any indication of what to expect from this app then I'm sure I will love it.