Oxi Social Login

Oxi Social Login

by Oxi Apps

One click login with Facebook, Google and many more

Vgogfly On Line

good for our store, thank you so much. it is best way to allow customs to visite our shop easily, it is so nice

BingDecorCreations

it is very cool ,like it so much.Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Kadartsilver

We do silver jewellery wholesale.
Cutomers use their facebook and google account to log in and order.
Oxi really helps, thanks a lot.

Sportzzheads Athletic Apparel

Best social login app out there! It’s affordable and works very well. I contacted support for a few issues and it was fixed within 12 hours! Very speedy! Highly recommended!

Mealthy

Talked with Richard about an issue I was having and he was quick to respond and fix it. Great application with an amazing customer service.

irinnadesign

One click to install thanks . - super easy to install and customer service is very responsive & effective!

Fast Beauty

Amazing app - super easy to install and customer service is very responsive & effective!

It's Victor Sabo

This app is very nice, it's easy to use, simple, I really love it. I think nowadays every store needs social login, so I recommend it to everyone

Get More

One click to install, easy to use, will deploy in my other online store in the future. Recommend to everyone~

yShoppi

Fast and practical service. Resolves whenever I need, and the app is included. I use and recommend it all over. Thanks to the creators.