Oxi Social Login

Oxi Social Login

by Oxi Apps

One click login with Facebook, Google and many more

Harperlewis

Really clean looking and functional app, works smoothly and has definitely enhanced our account creation on our store at www.harperandlewis.com

Romypets

Used the feature for my fledgling shopify www.romypets.com online pet supplies store. Absolutely brilliant, simple and looks professional.

Patch Freak

Awsome app,so easy to install and does exactly what it says for a great price and its working great @ apatchestore.com

Oxigen Hair

Good App Have not used it much but it works like a charm and am happy so far

The Coffee Care

Simple and very effective. I requested support for a question and I answered in minutes. I strongly recommend.

Box Quiz

This is an awesome app. So easy to install and customize. If only all apps were this easy. Just great. Thanks! https://boxquiz.dk

Hellanbach 2

the simplicity is Awesome! Integrates right into the the systems.

Alpha Force Nutrition

Super easy to use. Automatically on my log in page which is a MASSIVE help for when customers forget their log in details.

Great work and much appreciated for this app!

Her Beautiful Essentials

Very simple app, so simple its almost unbelievable. I wish there was little more freedom on word play as far as the system recognizing the difference between someone signing in or signing up.

View it on my website, it looks great!

herbeautifulessentials.com

Lifetime Intemacy

Great app I have just installed it so lets see how we go but it was very easy to install and well worth the cost. Well done

from laboudoircoquette.com